Potter...Really?

Clutching the Celtic knot and vine carved arms of my chair, I admired the raven-haired Gryffindor exiting the room. Once Potter was gone, and the door became part of the wall, I focused on the fireplace and calming my hormone riddled body.

     Raspy breathing intermixed with crackling as flames danced across the burning oak logs in the hearth.

     With a deep gasp of air for clarity, the memory of Harry's moan teased my ears. Breathing out, his hypnotic, emerald eyes flashed before me. My swollen penis strained against my clothes—demanding attention.

     My fingers grew sore, digging into the wooden arms as the powerful Wizard relentlessly taunted me.

     Moaning in defeat, I sagged and ran my hands down to the bulge in my pants. Pulling my member free of my clothes, I imagined his skilled dueling fingers stroke my stiff shaft. My tongue tingled, fat with the desire to run along his lightly stubbled jaw.

     The fantasy furthered as he stripped, school uniform falling to the ground in a haphazard pile. His fit Seeker's body begged my fingers to explore every inch of it. The firelight played across his sun-kissed skin as he pressed his thick dick inside me. Pumping relentlessly, he claimed me as I'd always yearned to be, taking my body for his to command or abuse however he desired.

     Shuddering, I stroked myself harder and faster. With a final grunt, my hips jerked forward, and moist warmth spilled from me. Drifting in the comforting darkness behind my closed lids, I enjoyed the relaxing aftermath as the erotic wave ebbed.

     I could have fallen asleep if the chair was a little more comfortable. Feeling lighter than I had in ages, I cleaned everything with a few spells and made my way out of the room.

     "Draco," a voice called out when I'd made it to the corridor leading to the Slytherin common room entrance.

     Stopping, I glanced around. A broad figure made its way towards me. I wasn't sure what the problem was, but he looked upset. "Goyle, What are you doing, lurking in darkened hallways?"

     His eyes darted around before whispering loudly, "I need your advice."

     "Of course." I smiled, feeling even better than I realized. "What do you need?" I drifted towards the door, and he followed suit.

     "How do you make a move on someone?"

     I ran my eyes over him. "Let me guess, that Bulstrode girl?"

     He flushed and ran his hand through his hair. "Yeah, how did you know?"

     "It's obvious to me because we're friends. Have you attempted to hang out with her?"

     His eyes widened, and he shook his head.

     "Well, why don't you give that a try and see how it goes?"

     "Okay, how do I do that?"

     "You say..." chunky girl "...Bulstrode, it's hot out, and I could really go for a butterbeer. Would you care to join me for one down at the Three Sticks?"

     "You think she'd say yes?"

     I thought about the chances that either of them could actually find someone else and have the nerve to speak to them. "Absolutely. And try smiling, you'll look less intimidated by her that way."

     He frowned. "Do I really look scared of Milli?"

     "You look like you piss yourself every time she looks at you."