Go Get Him, Tiger

I splashed cold water on my face. Patting dry with a towel, I looked at my blurry eyes in the mirror and sighed.

     "Hey, Harry," Seamus greeted me. "You look exhausted, are you not sleeping well?"

     He would know, he made out with Dean every night in the bed next to mine. That added to my ire after waking from a wet dream about my favorite Slytherin, making it hard to rest. "No, not for about a week and a half." And I'm losing my mind, I neglected to add.

     "Why?"

     After slipping my glasses back on, I spun around and leaned on the sink. "I don't know."

      He drew closer and frowned. "Come on, what's really going on?"

     I have no idea why, probably lack of sleep, but I said, "You can't tell anyone. Except, Dean... if you have to."

     He looked around the empty room. "Sure. What's going on?"

     "I kind of got involved with someone, and I want to..." I shook my head. "Um."

     He nodded slowly. "Oh, I see. You're ready to step it up a notch?"

     I nodded.

     "And it's a guy?"

     "Y-yeah."

     "I take it you won't tell me who it is?" There was a sparkle in the little Irishman's eyes that had me thinking I should have kept my sleep-deprived mouth shut.

     "Um, no, I—"

     He smiled and squeezed my shoulder. "Harry just lay one on him. Pin Malfoy to the wall if you've got to."

     My mouth pooped open. "No, uh, wait."

     He laughed.

     Letting out a long breath, I asked, "How did you know?"

     "Day one back here, when you couldn't remember how to speak to him." He nodded.

     "No." I thought back to watching Draco make his way to me that day, and how I reacted to him. "Really?"

     He nodded. "You two were giving each other the longest fuck-me eyes I've ever seen." He leaned forward a little and whispered, "To be honest, you two have been doing that with each other since first year."

    "No, we haven't. I hated Draco until recently."

     He moved to the sink and looked into the mirror. "They say there's a fine line between love and hate."

     "I didn't say anything about that, just..." I'm not in love with him. I was only thinking about sex, right? I ran my hand through my hair.

     "Sure, Harry."

     I rolled my shoulders. "Brilliant, I bet everyone saw this coming for miles away."

     He shrugged. "I don't think Ron did, but I could be wrong."

     "Do you think, Hermione—" I tilted my head back, of course, she knew.

     "I won't lie and say that I like him, but there's a lot of talk around school about how he's changed. So far, he seems to be on the up-and-up—except some rumors."

     I smiled.

     "Not once have I seen him pick a fight with someone. In fact, he is... pleasant." Seamus looked like he licked a lemon.

     Laughing, I said, "He has changed, and I'm glad you see it."

     He shrugged. "Hard not to. Are you two official?"