Prologue

'Darkness...all there is..darkness..'

The giant pale moon shines over a quiet clearing.  The open field is surrounded by large ancient willow trees. Having visible old twisted trunks and dry branches. The fall air is blowing softly through the quiet atmosphere. Then suddenly the breeze grows ever so more intense and causes many old wilted leaves to fly up. Abnormally they all go to the center of the clearing. They spin around quickly and then a dark human figure rises from the dampened soil. 

They stay limp for a while but abruptly moves from shock. Their own being floating above the ground where they were summoned. The large hole closes magically under the young male. He is still in the air facing the moon with wide eyes. As he stares in awe with nothing else but the moons light. His eyes then widen even if possible by such shock coursing through them.

"(M/N) Hallow... my name is (M/N) Hallow..." he slowly spoke.

"Where am I?" He slowly but clearly asks. There is no reply but the cold breeze. By this time the leaves settled down around him and he is set down slowly. He wobbles for he needs to stand up on his own now. He looks back up to the brightly shining rock.

He is then torn from the one-sided  gaze. He feels something sprout behind him. Something he knew wasn't there before. Turning his head quickly he sees magnificent wings. They were large and accompanied by soft black feathers. He then smirks thinking of an idea. Looking to the moon as if asking permission. He nods and pushes off as hard as he could.

"Woo-hoo!!!" He yells with excitement. Flying through the night sky full of twinkling stars.

 After sometime, he glides through the air and sees a dim light in the distance. He soars toward the glowing mystery. Gently he lands near a campfire. Soon making a smile from the warmth the fire gave off. He sees a bearded man with a deer skin coat. The said man throws in another dried log into the blaze. Slowly he walks up to the man hoping he wouldn't scare him.

"Hello, my name is (M/N) and I wanted to ask you. Where are we? I'm a bit lost." He asks as kindly as possible. He never got a reply but a blank stare. The man stands and walks toward him but to his surprise the man walked right through him. Right through him.

He looks down and shakily grabs to his ragged shirt made of animal skin. Growing to realization he shuts his eyes tightly. Do to tears that threatened to come out. He then gives himself a running start and flies up into the dark sky. Nowhere to go but onward. That's where this ones origin began having been a young soul lost and alone~