Chapter 10

Hallow's POV

Where do I start? After my confession with Jack. I swear it felt as if it never happened. He has been called to do major work. Reason being the winter season has kicked in. I'm too bothered with myself to go and bug him. Yes, messing with him is a delight. Though it is his important time to care for the youth.

I want to take our relationship seriously and maybe get out of the safe zone. Not to be a horn dog but I want to be skin to skin with him. Where we would never feel uncomfortable in our closeness. I love him and I swear I'll protect him.

Never in a million years could I imagine dating a guardian. His so much to me it can sometimes hurt. This has to be some puppy love or something. I'm not known for love advice but I know someone who is. It's their profession.

At this time I'm flying through the clouds towards Cupid's Headquarters. It's in the high clouds above the Europe area. Ironically, above the French capital aka Paris. I glide toward the peck of the sky. Only to be engulfed by an invisible bubble. Inside there's a Topia of humble clouds and romantic colorful hues all around you. I could just feel all the desires when flying in. Let me tell you I always got love 'sick' entering this territory. I would feel some disgust from all this. Let me tell you it's beautiful, but it isn't my kind of taste.

Before even flying toward the major gate. Cupid met me before entering.

"Hallow you never visit. I'm worried you have news I don't want to hear. Or you're just here to mess with my workers." Cupid gives me a stern look.

"Calm down. Good news is I have neither have bad news or bad intentions. And how do I mess with your workers?? I don't even go near them." I keep my defense but know I'm here to ask advice.

"Well they see you as eye candy and I don't see how-" cutting them off from surprise. "Wow am I actually hot?!"

"Oh don't let that go to your head." Cupid nearly facepalms.

"Too late."

"Agh. Back on the subject why are you here?" He sighs in annoyance. I straighten up and flap my wings to steady myself for we're still in the air.

"I um. Well I need love advice." I say this a bit too blunt for Cupid only give me a face of utter shock. Almost to where he could've started free falling to the ground.

"HALLOW! You're in love with someone?! Come on I've got you. This is my battle field. Don't worry I kinda have my suspicion on who it may be. Oh! Wow!? My candy hearts are kicking in" His personality changed from serious to surprised. Then not too far behind he became supportive and caring.

"Cupid are you Bi-polar?" I blurt out from him pushing me toward a rather fancy and may I say huge house.

"No I'm not. I just have too much emotions for my own body." He sighs and continues to speed me in to the mansion.

"If you say so"