Chapter 5

(M/N)'S POV

"Why am I here?" I ask but this time I'm at the guardian's headquarters aka North's workshop. Shaking out my wings from the rough ride.

"Hollow old friend! Long time no see." North gives me a strong pat on the back. This causes me to straighten up right. I open my mouth to repeat my ignored question. Only for a certain tooth maniac to invade it.

"Amazing. With healthy teeth like this it looks like candy never touched your mouth. How do you keep it so clean?" She asks frantically.

"Ih brajsh myak teetshj awd flogss" I try speaking.

"Oh sorry." She removes her hands and bashfully smiles.

"I brush my teeth and floss." I repeat clearly and smile proudly."But don't change the subject. Why am I here?"

"Right. Well you're here because we are inviting you to a party. Think of this as your invitation." He grins.

"Dragging me all the way here to tell me this. Couldn't give me a card or even a text." I frown and frustrated with all this.

"Oh ho you are funny. You really think North would know how to text." The bunny chuckles.

"Well no but still. I have work to do and this isn't professional."

"We dragged you here because you never come to our gatherings.  This is to see all the spirits together. It would be nice if you just came to one of them." Tooth chimes and uses puppy eyes.  I just sigh in response.

"You know I ain't into those. I already know all of them and you guys know they don't like me."

"Nonsense. They just need to get to know you." He gave me a sympathetic smile. In the corner of my eye I could see Sandy rocking his hand back and forth.

"Sure they do... I'll think about it." I suggest.

"Good. We hope you decide to come." North side hugs me. I smile at his attitude. His always happy and brings a grin to anyone in the same room as him.

"Well if that's all..may I go back?" I ask.

"Nope you need this." Bunnymund answered then gave me an envelope. It had my name on it in a nice cursive writing.

"Don't tell me. Is it?"

"You betcha. The invitation mate. I never said there wasn't one." He chuckled. I just laughed and shook my head.

"We'll send you on your way. Again, We hope we get to see you there." North spoke and while he did a glowing globe was in his hand. "The Dark Willow Forest." He spoke into it then threw it. The globe opened into a portal and a clear view of the Willow Forest showed. I nod toward him. Right before I entered the portal. I gave one final smile and wave. Before I knew it. There I stood in the exact same place I was before.

<<

>>

<<

>>

A days work completed and then a new day will start tomorrow. Dropping into my couch and sighing from exhaustion. Today I gave one teen a bit too much confidence. He ended up breakimg something but nothing too serious. I sneezed and boom that's what happened.

"What a boy. He needed just a pinch to confess to the guy. I swear he didn't need to try and impress him like that." I rub my face from utter disappointment in myself. Nothing to do now. Though the guy did sit him through the pain. So I guess it wasn't for nothing.

After a couple minutes, I get up and my eyes catch the envelope the gaurdians gave me. It sat on my coffee table. With interest I grab it and teared it open. An awfully fancy card was inside. A golden edge and it shined with a mysterious glow. Slowly I flipped it open and it flew up in the air. Startled from the abnormal card I stared and held my breathe. It began to spin then a burst of golden specks flew in front of me.  The specks started to make words in curve. I read them quickly with the thought they may disappear.

You are invited to the great annual gathering of spirts that watch over humanity and their youth. This is a formal party but it isn't less of a party. It will be held at Easter island.We the Guardians hope to see you there.~

-The Guardians

P.s
Think about it Hallow.

After I read it a grin found a place on my face. 'Maybe it would be fun. Haven't seen some people in a while. Has been a couple decades. Hmm Jack would be there...oh okay. (M/N) Hallow will attend. ' I come to a conclusion and walk to my counter. Pulling open a drawer and grabbed a quail. It was a gift from Father Time. He wrote all of his known memories including the history of everthing and even toke notes of the future. He gave it to me as a gift when I assisted him.

I wrote a message in the air and it rolled up into an invisible peice of paper. Grabbing it I walk outside.With a loud whistle a crow flies down to my shoulder. Handing over the letter and telling them the location of where it should go. Without hesitation the crow flew away and made their journey. Now I'm confirmed that I will be at the party.