Chapter 11

Jack's POV

"AHHH COME ON!?!" I yell at myself. Some may wonder why a 'Snow Guardian' is screaming in the air. Well my gifted powers aren't 100% controlled yet. I knew this. Though, it didn't stop me from making a polar vortex to happen. Only because I sneezed during my deep concentration. Some kids were having a tough time and I thought a snow day could help.

"North wanted snow but not this." I rub my face from my frustration. The tedious assignments are nonstop. Did I mention it was nearing December. That means I have to let the earth thaw out. So North isn't suffering too bad. Meaning I'm out of business til then...wait.

"That means I can take a BREAK!" I start fist bumping the air. Only for the joy to be short lived. I knew a very important spirit would be crossed from my actions.

"Ah...frostbite." Causing me to stay on the down low. I didn't want to be lectured.
Especially from the one called Mother Nature.

(M/N)'s POV

"Thanks for everything Cupid." I wave.

"You're welcome! Remember! Respect, Trust, and Responsibility!" He stresses.

"Got it." I finally descend from the love bubble.

The long fly back home gave me time to think on my clingy feelings for Jack. Bringing a sense of balance of heart and mind. Sure, I had some selfish wishes. But, the power to restrain them is by my own self-discipline.

"Hey Sweet-tooth!" The familiar voice I nearly swooned to brought an instant smile to my face. At the very entrance of the Willow Tree Forest stood Mr. Frost.

"Jack!?" I dived into a bear hug. Lifting him up to express how much I miss him.

"Woah there, I missed you too." He hugged me back after I loosened my grip.

"What brings you here? It's winter." Worried his slacking on his role as a winter spirit.

"Well I over did it in America and the rest of the world is in good supply of snow. Soooo I thought I'd come see you.....totally not to hide from the Mother..." he whispered the last part but I caught it.

"Oh ok little snowflake." I pinch his check to only get him to blush from his mishap. He swatted my hand away.

"I'm more than happy to hide a refugee." I bow slightly with a butler like gesture.

>>

<<

>>

We been at my house for a bit. I'm making cookies to satisfy my sweet cravings. While Jack watched close behind me. He made sad attempts to grab the dough but I smacked his hand with the spoon.

" They need about 12 minutes. So what can we do?" I hand him the spoon with left over residue. He took it with a smirk.

" Well I've been gone." He sighs.

" Yes."

" For awhile." He licks the soft dough off the wooden utensil.

"Got it."

"You can express how much you missed me.?" He sucks on the raw treat.