chapter 8

kenzie's p.o.v.

we each typed into our own computers, due to the orlandos' richness.

suddenly, johnny shouted a "yes!"

"i found an apartment that you guys have enough money for! while working, melissa will bring home more money, and you guys will be able to pay taxes. of course, my parents will loan you guys some, and-" but johnny's blabbering was covered by the cheers that my family and i made.

i smiled at johnny and he comforted me in a hug, a happy one.

••••••••••••••

[time skip; a month]

i sat on johnny's couch, taking a deep breath.

"well, what did you need to talk about?" he asked, handing me a glass of water in one of his little rich kid glasses.

"i want to- i wanna break up." i let out, putting the water on his glass table.

"what? why? kenzie, please tell me this is a joke! please!" he begged, frightened.

"i'm sorry, john."

"no, mackenzie! we're perfect for each other! i gave you your amazing nickname that people now call you, and you gave me mine. i love 'john'! i'm sorry for getting mad every time you and others use it. please, kenzie!" he shouted, frowning.

"johnny, let me be!"

"okay. whatever makes you happy. i'll see you around, kenz." he finally accepted, looking the saddest that i'd ever seen him.

[225 words]

————————————————

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, AGAIN!! i have no time for these.

BRO WATTPAD LITERALLY JUST SAID THIS TAKES 57 SECONDS TO READ SJSISJJSS SHOULD I POST TWO CHAOS FOR YALL TODAY??

eh nvm it's not like anyone read this anyway lmao