Time Loop (Otis x Olympia)

(Otis x Olympia)

"I can't believe this, Otis! We get to attend Shapely University for a whole day!" Olympia was on the verge of squealing as she talked excitedly to her partner.

"Olympia, it's not a big deal," Otis claimed, his arms stiffly situated behind his back.

"Not a big deal?" She said all of those previous words slowly. "Otis! This is our future we're talking about! If we don't end up staying at Odd Squad, which I plan to for forever and ever... then we could go there someday!"

Otis sighed some, since he knew he wasn't going to get anywhere with her. Also, he was aware that he could never be accepted into this academy anyway. His lack of records wouldn't allow it.

"Ooh! Look! Our first class is with Ms. Triangle! Yay!" Olympia's wide smile never faltered as she hurried to the familiar classroom, from when they solved a recent case.

"Hello. Ms. Triangle?" Otis was the first one to greet the teacher as they walked up to her desk.

"Odd Squad! Thank goodness you're here! And not because of another, pungent, skidgeon," Ms. Triangle spoke, wrinkling her nose up some from there mere memory.

"Don't worry, there hasn't been any skidgeon problems for awhile now," Otis informed her.

She sighed a little in relief, her shoulders relaxing. "Good. Now, I left some seats in the front for you to take. Today will only be a review lesson, so most of my students should know this already."

Otis nodded seriously. "Roger that."

He ended up sitting right next to Olympia, her broad smile lighting up the entire room, as she rested the sides of her hands on her desk.

As each student walked in she was greeting them with, "Hi, my name's Olympia, and I am an Odd Squad agent."

Otis shook his head some as he leaned back in his chair, instantly straightening up once the lesson began.

"Today we will be doing an advanced review on shapes," Ms. Triangle announced.

There was a slideshow presentation that she kept going, just saying all of the basic shapes such as a triangle, square, and circle, "This is a shape... This is another shape..."

Otis was just about to yawn when she suddenly added, "This is the shape of Denmark." His eyes lit up a little as he gazed at the small country, but soon enough she was back to the regular shapes again such as diamonds and rectangles.

He made a face when something hit his hand, and he noticed that it was a piece of paper folded into the shape of a swan. He carefully unfolded it.

"Hi." Well, that was a simple message. He wondered who it could be from.

October was sitting near the back, her dark hair in natural curls.

His curiosity was sparked on why she would be writing to him, so he answered, "What are you doing here?"

The note magically popped onto her desk after he closed it up, unable to recreate the delicate bird at all.

He almost jumped when the white sheet was now back to him.

"I only work at Odd Squad in October, remember? The other time, I come and study here. It's a lot of fun. You should consider it..."

He knit his eyebrows together in confusion as he scribbled back, "Why would I do that? I like working at Odd Squad."

She didn't really respond to his words though. "Has anyone ever told you that you're really cute? You would do great with the college life."

Otis stretched his neck to look back at her, and she gave him a warm smile. Little did he know that when he went to half-smile back, a certain redhead was watching him, confused. When she saw October though, jealousy was ignited within her. Why was she feeling this way? And why was October at college?