4

HEY GUYS IT ME I AM BACK WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE DAMN I WAS FEELING REALLY HAPPY TODAY SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS BOOK TWICE AND GIVE ANOTHER UPDATE TO MY MAFIA BOOK!

Hope you enjoy
Vote and enjoy and be happy!

Btw I changed the ages I decided to make jungkook and taehyung 17 and the rest are older than them but jimins only older by months

Not edited

TAEHYUNGS FOCUS:

Taehyung was walking down the corridor he was confused as ever. He doesn't understand himself right now. He hates jungkook right? He hates him doesn't he? But why everytime he sees jungkook his heart want to leap out of his chest and do a million laps around the field? (I rather die) why dose he feel jealous when other girls try hitting on him and when he sees other girls sitting on his lap? He doesn't understand he feels lost

Every since they became enemies with benefits his feeling for jungkook has changed and it is scaring him. Today the whole of taehyungs and jungkooks grade was called in for some meeting. He was walking thier with his friend jimin they walking silently. Taehyung had a headache and asked jimin nicely to not speak

Even though taehyungs the bad boy he still respects his elder friend or any friend he doesn't like to be rude to them. He is respectful but that is only if they earn his respect.

Taehyung and jimin were almost at the haul. Once they arrived they took a seat near the middle the on the left the last row. Their was more than two seats their was four.

That is when jungkook and hoseok walked in and sat with them. Taehyung glared at jungkook at scoffed jungkook smirked and sat next to taehyungs BG and put his hand on his thigh. Taehyung jerked up and glared at jungkook who only smirked at him.
"yo taehyung you okay?" jimin asked in a concerned voice. Jungkook moved his hand up his thigh. Taehyung gasped he let outta shaky breathe.
"yeah jimin I just trying to resist myself from breaking his face." he pointed at jungkook who smiled and waved at Jimin.

Taehyung glared at him and jungkook chuckled
"haha hi taehyung!" taehyung head shot in the direction of the voice and saw a sun like smile. Taehyung thought that this is definitely jungkooks friend. "oh hi...sunbae?" he replied with a smile he didn't know his name so he just had to cover it up.
"oh you probably wouldn't know my name since I am not in your class and we don't talk that much my name is hoseok and I am your hyung. I am one year older than you guys our grade also got called into this." hoseok introduced himself and smiled trying nodded and smiled.

Jungkook looked down he felt sad maybe cause he wished taehyung would be like that to him. But he knew that it wasn't just gonna change like that he knew this plan wasn't the best but he wanted to make sure to do anything to make them atleast friends. Taehyung saw jungkooks sad smile and his head was hung Low.

He didn't know he he was like that usually jungkook was always holding chin high and smirking this is the first time he seen him like this. He felt sad for some reason just because jungkooks sad? He tried shaking the thought off but he couldn't he looked and jungkook.

Good consciouse:
COMFORT HIM TAEHYUNG YOU KNOW YOUR ARE SOFT HEART. YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE BE SAD!

Bad conscouse:
TAEHYUNG DON'T LISTEN TOO THAT IDOIT EMBARESSES HIM YOU KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU MAKE HIM PAY!

Good conscouse:
Taehyung you know deep down you could never hurt anyone badly you never BULLY but you only threaten people you have only once or twice shown that when you threaten people you will do it but let's be honest you paid for the care secretly you only put this bad boy act because. Of what happened to you please taehyung think this threw not with us but your heart.

taehyung was so confused but his good side was Right. He felt his heart say HELP HIM PLEASE. He sighed and put his hand on jungkooks thigh. Jungshock looked up with a confused face. Taehyung just lightly smiled and rubbed his thigh comforting jungkook smiled back. And placed his hand on taehyungs. Taehyung blushed and look the other way and pulled his hand away. Jungkook smiled at this he was VERY satisfied

When he said taehyung was a fluff and cute and fun and happy and actually caring person on the inside he wasn't joking he was telling the truth he new this because he saw the little actions taehyung did that saved People lives taehyung of course did it in secret.

"attention everyone please my you quite down." The headmaster spoke into the microphone which echoed through the haul. Everyone's voice quietened down and he spoke again "so everyone since we are having construction done to the school we thought isn't good if you stay here. So we have decided to take you to a camping and forest trip you guys will have mini houses that you will stay in and you will ether being groups or pairs. Now this will happen in two days and you will be learing so this isn't a vacation." everyone groaned cutting the headmaster off "yeah yeah I know but you will have some free time in the day and will be having fun activities and stuff and this is the start off the year so their isn't much work to be done. You will be staying their the whole term and then it the holiday so basically 3 months!" everyone trained some cheered and some just don't care.

Once the speech was over everyone was dismissed expect foe two boy which were jungkook and taehyung.

"I hope we are roommates." jungkook cheered and backed hugged taehyung. Taehyung scoffed "so we could fuck?" he spat

Jungkook smiled a little "no I actually just wanted to hang with you but yeah also that." he spoke back.

Taehyung froze was he being serious. He just sat down on chair and sighed. Jungkook picked taehyung up bridal style and taehyung yelped

"wh-what  t-th-the hell!" he grabbed jungkooks neck and tried wriggling out off the fuck boys grip but it was too strong for his petie frame. He whined and jungkokk chuckled

"you are so cute when you whine!" he chuckled he started walking out the door. "wait what if people see us!" taehyung shreeked. "we been in their for hours taehyung long before everyone was dismissed so okay they are all gone." taehyung went blank he seriously been their for that long? With jungkook without nearly wanting to snap his neck maybe he enjoyed himself?

"we are here." he placed taehyung on the ground in front of the school gates "bye taehyung hope have a good sleep and see you in two days." before leaving he pecked taehyungs check and waved and ran away.

Taehyung blushed like made and creamed "JEON JUNGKOOK YOU STUPID Idoit!" he whispered the last park blushing and ran home re plays the scene