12

Hey double update

Edited (no it late and I am tired

Short chap next chapter is smut

AUTHOR POV:

"okay I will go first!" joy screamed. Everyone was now in a circle some students left because they were tired and some didn't wanna play taehyung wanted to leave but jungkook kept whining him to please play so he decided to play.

"okay jungkook truth or dare?" she said. Taehyung rolled his eyes knowing she would would dare jungkook.

"dare." he said with a smirk.

"I dare you to let me sit on your lap. For 5 minutes." taehyung tensed and jungkook looked unsure usually he would be unbothered but he was different every since taehyung and him became close. Jungkook nodded his head and she came over. She was wearing a short skirt. She shouldn't of wore any clothes if that how short her skirt was.

She sat directly on jungkooks crotch and wiggled in his grip time to time this gave jungkook a boner. He tensed up and taehyung saw he looked at the time he had 3 minutes left and jungkook was really getting annoyed with her. "okay let's see taehyung truth or dare!" one boy asked taehyung

"dare." he said

"okay. I dare you to allow joy to give you hickeys on your neck." taehyung cringed. Why are jungkooks and taehyungs dares sexual contact with a bitch. The timer went off and joy got of jungkook. And jungkook balled his fist but before she could do anything taehyung stopped.

"sorry I don't want your dirty lips touching my neck." he said coldly and she quickly ran back to her spot.

"OKAY OKAY ME NEXT. TAEHYUNG-AH! I WILL DO YOU. Truth or dare." a ball of sunshine known as hobi screamed and taehyung said "dare." hobi smirked and said "you and jungkook must battle for dominance with you tongues."

"hobi we both know actually all of us know I can easily dominate taehyung."

"WHAT! Seriously Jeon lets I can easily beat you."

Jungkook went to his ear and whispered "baby I am gonna punish you and mercilessly wreck you after this."

Taehyung visibly gulped and he tensed he blushed and he didn't know what to do. Jungkook smirked and said "okay." and taehyung looked at him. And out of nowhere jungkook smashed their lips together and immediately they moved in sync

Jungkook sat legs crossed over eachother and in between taehyung parted ones. Taehyungs legs were on either side of jungkooks Waist. Jungkook swiped his tongue over his lip and taehyung refused to open jungkook got annoyed and growled and gropped his ass taehyung gasped and jungkook slid his tongue in

Jungkook and taehyungs tongue meet and immediately fought for the title dominant. Jungkook won and taehyung gave in jungkook explored taehyungs mouth and every inch in taehyungs mouth was touched by jungkooks tongue.

They pulled apart and a string connected them and taehyung blushed and painted heavily they got to their normal places and everyone was so shocked by what just happened and they all just decided to call it a night.