11

Hey guys sorry for not updating I am getting ready to go back to school and I was very busy sorry :(

Edited

AUTHOR POV:

"Tae we need to get ready!" jungkook screamed from downstairs

"FOR WHAT?" taehyung screamed upstairs in their bedroom

"THE TEACHERS WANT US TO GATHER AROUND A FUCKING CAMPFIRE IDK" jungkook screamed and ran upstairs.

"ugh! It is night time I wanna sleep." taehyung whined and snuggled more into the pillow

"maybe we are roasting marshmallow and saying campfire stories. Haven't you ever done that?" he asked sitting on the bed next to taehyung

"no. My parents never let me it is not like they cared." he said sadly but just pulled the blanket over his head

"then it would be fun!" jungkook said pulling the blanket off him.

taehyung looked him sadly and just quickly changed his expression he didn't want jungkook to bully him. He was about to get up still hiding his face with his arms. Until jungkook pulled his arms apart and taehyung looked confusedly at him

"tae...don't think about you parents or anything. Think about the fun things that are gonna happen. Look I don't what happen with your parents but I don't want you to be sad like this."

Taehyung smiled a little and nodded. Jungkook smiled and leaned down to kiss his head and got up.

"let's get ready." taehyung nodded and got up and stretched jungkook got behind him and picked him up and taehyung screeched when he was thrown over jungkooks shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK." he screamed and hit jungkooks back. "You take so long so I will pick some clothes for you lets go." he spun around and faced the cupboard. Taehyung giggled lightly and jungkook heard it faintly and smiled.

"I like the view up here babe." jungkook smacked taehyungs ass and taehyung just blushed.

He hesitated to say what he was gonna say but decided to say. "I like the view down here." taehyung said and giggled and slapped jungkooks ass (idek what I wrote)

Jungkook looked for clothes and picked some out put taehyung on he bed and handed him his clothes. Jungkook turned around still on the bed and toke his shirt off. Taehyung immediately blushed and threw a pillow at him.

Jungkook looked confused "taehyung you have seen me before why are you blushing." taehyung said "y-your back it." he was too shy and just started to change.

"ooooooh. The marks that you made when I pounded you senselessly in the ass and having you scream my name like bitch." he nibbled taehyungs ear and taehyung hit him in the chest and jungkook chuckled and kissed taehyungs Adams apple and sucked on it

Taehyung let out a breathy moan and and jungkook added another one and then pulled away "their now people now you are taken." jungkook put on his shirt. And put and his black jeans and put a long green jacket that stops below his butt and also has a red beanie on and timber lands.

Taehyung was wearing black ripped jeans and a white t-shit that was ripped and he wore a black jacket and a he had black shoes.

(this is the shirt)
(btw this is taehyungs hair color the one above)

(this is the shirt)(btw this is taehyungs hair color the one above)

(that was the jeans and the shoes)

"you look sexy as fuck babe." jungkook complamented taehyung. Taehyung looked at him and said "you look hot." he blustered out and covered his mouth and his eyes widened

Jungkook smirked and chuckled. Taehyung remebered his hickey. He also Knew jungkook and every girl is gonna be all over him and also he knows he doesn't allow girls to put a hickey on him because he doesn't like it. But he doesn't mind kissing to much he only dose that to shut the girl up. But the funny things he is allowed to put hickeys on the girl and he dose it in front of people to many girls.

Taehyung walked up to jungkook and kissed up his neck finding his sweet spot when jungkook let out a soft and quite groan and moan and taehyung sucked leaving a hickey and he pulled away and grabbed his phone.

Jungkook was frozen and taehyung noticed and blushed and grabbed his hand and pulled him out the house and he locked up. Taehyung felt awkward and he did something stupid he knew would only embarrasses him further

"I know you probably didn't want that sorry I wasn't thinking straight." he said keeping his head low and avoided eye contact with jungkook.

Jungkook stopped and so did taehyung and jungkook grabbed his hand and kissed his head and smiled "it alright let's go and have marshmallows I want you to enjoy the night let's go."

Taehyung giggled and they got to the camp fire they picked a spot by the fire and after 5 minutes the teachers came. "HEY EVERYONE! We are gonna be rotating marshmallow and telling some stories so who is in pairs." people but up thier hands and the teachers went around giving them a bag of marshmallows and gave them a chopstick.

"okay now who is in 3 to 5 groups" the teachers went around giving students bags of marshmallows to share jungkook opened the bag of marshmallows and took his stick and taehyungs stick and pushed a marshmallow on the tip of the stick.

"they are the best when they are roasted." he said and held it to the fire and started roasting both of them. Taehyung watched amazed and had big eyes and his mouth was parted a bit. Jungkook looked back a chucked

"what is with the face." taehyung blushed and look down groaning Cutely. "here." jungkook extended his arm and taehyung took the marshmallow and bite it. The marshmallows exploded in his mouth and the warm slightly liquidy marshmallow explored taehyungs mouth and taehyung moaned in absolute delight of the beautiful flavor that bursted in his mouth.

"that is so fucking good!" taehyung screamed in delight. Jungkook chuckled "some people say they don't like it." taehyung looked at him with a confused and disgusted face "well they are fucking stupid. I mean who WOULD NOT LIKE THESE." he whispers yelled. "I know!" he whispered yelled back

They both chuckled. They finished the bag and the teachers left. "GUYS! Let's play truth or dare!" joy the slut screamed everyone ushered in agreement

CLIFF HANGER! I don't know but I am gonna hive you double update