13(M)

HEYO it time for the smut!!!!

Edited(lazy)

1000+

NO ONES POV:

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking back to the house and they were silent because of what happened a few minutes ago. They were embarrassed but both shook it off. Jungkook and Taehyung got to the house and unlocked the door. They got inside.

Jungkook put a fire on. Jungkook wore a long black shirt and grey sweat pants. Taehyung wore a white sweater and black sweat pants. It was cold by the campsite. Jungkook looked at taehyung and went towards him.

He kissed him. Taehyung shocked for a second but kissed back. Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyungs waist and lifted him up. Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck. Jungkook carried taehyung to the room without breaking the kiss.

He opened the door and jungkook gently put him on the bed. He broke the kiss and kissed down his neck. Taehyung let out a small moan of pleasure and gripped jungkooks hair. Jungkook lifted up taehyungs sweater and threw it aside. He looked at taehyungs exposed upper body. "You look so beautiful you know." taehyung blushed and said "don't say stupid things." jungkook shook his head
"but what if the stupid things I say are true." taehyung smiled at his cutness. Jungkook put a hand on taehyungs left shoulder and trailed it down his arm to taehyungs hand. He gently took his hand in his and kissed it. Jungkook interlocked their hands and he kissed taehyungs colarbone gently.

Taehyung was wondering why his was so passionate he never done this with jungkook. They are always rough and passionate. But never full on passion. To be honest he really liked this passionate side. It felt amazing. Jungkook put hickeys all over taehyungs colarbone. He then trained kisses down to taehyungs stomach he kissed his belly and added hickeys. Jungkook sat straight and looked at taehyung. He smiled and his hands ghosted over his tummy.

He played with taehyungs tummy and taehyung immediately let out giggles "ju-jun- haha kook- agah stahhhp" he kept laughing and jungkook stop he placed his hands on taehyungs beautiful curvy waist and kissed his tummy again. Jungkook trailed down to taehyungs below area but before he did anything taehyung reached up and tugged his shirt. Jungkook smiled and nodded. Taehyung pulled it over his head and fell back down.

Jungkook toned and Rock hard abs were exposed. And his strong muscles biceps and his strong back muscles. Taehyung gulped and jungkook trapped taehyung between his arms and taehyung let out a shaky moan. He reached out to jungkooks biceps and squeezed them. He played with them and saw how strong they were he let out a silent moan. Taehyung now has a kink for jungkooks muscles.

Jungkook smirked and flexed. "like them baby." he teased. Taehyung nodded madly and held each arms with his hand and felt jungkook flex again. Taehyung got harder and harder he was turned on. Jungkook noticed and grinned down and his erection. I never thought he liked my muscles this much. Jungkook thought. By now he would of been teasing taehyung and degrading him. But this was a full on passionate night and he hoped taehyung would get the message.

Jungkook tool bath of their pants off leaving them in their underwear. Taehyung whined and grinded up wanting friction between them. Jungkook growled and pushed his hip back down showing his dominance. Taehyung whined and jungkook kissed all the way down to his thighs. He put them over his shoulder and kissed the inside of taehyungs thighs and bit it

He left hickeys on either thigh and gently creased his thighs. Taehyung arched his back feeling waves of pleasure going through him. Jungkook finally took his underwear off and threw them aside. Taehyungs dick stoop tall and showed so many signs of needed attention. Jungkook went down and licked the clit of his dick.

Taehyung moaned "AH!". Jungkook took half hid dick and swirled his tongue around his clit he bobbed his head up and down and swirled his tongue. He repeated this and took all of taehyung and went faster. Taehyung moaned and gripped Jungkooks hair. "AH!! I am coming." he warned

Jungkook went faster and taehyung came in his mouth letting a long satisfied moan escape. Jungkook swallowed taehyung and said "you taste good babe." taehyung blushed. He reached up to jungkook and pushed him down on the bed. He pulled jungkooks boxers off and hovered his ass over jungkooks dick.

"I wanna ride you daddy." jungkook agreed and got up against the head board and signaled taehyung to come. Taehyung crawled over and held jungkook dick. He pumped jungkook a few timed and took him he couldn't fit all of jungkook so he stroked the remaining. He bobbed his head up and down spreading saliva and rubbing him. He needed too jungkook wasn't small and the fact that taehyung wasn't prepared made him even more scared

Jungkook 12inches. He pulled off and positioned himself above jungkooks dick. He slowly sank down and gripped jungkooks shoulders tightly from the pain. Jungkook kissed taehyung shoulder reassuring him and held his waist. Taehyung calmed does after 2 minutes and bounced slowly up and down. He let out moans and jungkook gripped his waist harder. "so tight baby." he bit taehyungs should and taehyung moaned and bounced faster.

Jungkook gripped his waist and slammed him down taehyung screamed in pleasure "AH!! DADAH!DY"
Jungkook thrusted upwards hitting taehyungs sweet spot and taehyung moaned loudly. Taehyung was feeling weak and jungkook said "want me to take lead." taehyubg nodded weakly and jungkook switched positions. He was in between taehyung. Taehyung was on his back and jungkook had him trapped his arms.

Jungkook thrusted fast and deep but not to fast. He leaned down and captured taehyungs lips. He slid his tongue in and enjoyed taehyung sweet lips and sucked and them and tugged them. He swallowed up every moan taehyung was throwing. Jungkook kept trusting hard and deep hitting taehyungs spot over and over again. Each thrust sent taehyung into cloud nine

He screamed and jungkook thrusted a little harder when he felt taehyung clenching him. He looked at taehyung and admired his beauti. His face was flushed red, his body covered in sweat, his hair wet and stuck his forehead. His swollen red lips, hid red cheeks, he lidded eyes, he pleasured expression, his whole body covered into jungkooks marking. All trapped in between jungkooks arms.

He kept thrusting and picked up his pace and they both came at the same time "AH JUNGKOOK!" taehyung moaned and splurted cum on him and jungkook. "BABY!" jungkook groaned and came deep in taehyungs hole. Jungkook stayed in taehyung loving the feeling of hid cum swirling around in taehyung ass and his dick. He also loved taehyung squeezing him. And his walls felt soft and smooth.

Taehyung was exhausted and looked and jungkook and he smiled and pulled out taehyung quickly reacted and pulled him back in he whispered "stay in me I wanna feel you." after that his let out heavy breathes and fell asleep. Jungkook was so each less but snapped out of his confusion. He turned to his side and back hugged him. He snuggled with taehyung and kissed his ear. "goodnight tae baby."

After jungkook fell asleep and taehyung opened his eye and connected their hands and out it back around hid waist and said "goodnight kookie sweet dreams." and when that he fell asleep.