16 (M)

Hey guys time to spice up life ;)

Edited (no sorry :( )

1000+

NO ONE'S FOCUS:

It was night and jungkook was looking out the big window and he was smiling. Taehyung was laying and his chest and was sleeping. He kissed his head and said "baby wake up we have to bath." he said gently before kissing his head again. Taehyung groaned and slowing lifted himself and rubbed his eyes and his shirt fell off his shoulder exposing his Carmel skin and his collarbone.

Jungkook lifted taehyung up and striped their clothes and walking into the bathroom. He opened the shower door and slowly put taehyung on the floor and kissed him taehyung balanced himself while he was kissing jungkook and they broke away jungkook put the shower on and he pinned taehyung on the wall behind him.

Taehyung and Jungkook where drenched in the word lust. They where hungry for each others lips and body and skin. They needed to feel eachother head to toe. Taehyung made the first move by pulling jungkooks head into a kiss jungkook grabbed his waist and kissed him back. Taehyung whined because of his foot and jungkook lifted him up.

Jungkook left taehyungs mouth leaving sloppy kisses down his neck and attacked his collarbone. Red, purple and blue marks blossomed all over taehyung neck, collarbone and chest. The steaming he shower was only making them even hotter and their grave for eachother even stronger.

Jungkook put taehyung on the floor and put him in doggy position. But his dick was facing taehyungs face. "what do you want babe?" he teased taehyung whined "you daddy!" he nearly yelled he was desperate. "I don't think that is enough slut. Show me bitch show daddy how much you want his cock in your slutty hole!" he pulled taehyungs hair and taehyung opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out he was on his knees and was ready

Jungkook shoved his dick in choking taehyung. Taehyung gagged and whined but he sucked cause he wanted jungkook. Jungkook grabbed taehyungs head and started thrusting into taehyung loving the feeling. "UGH YOU FUCKING SLUT!" he yelled and tugged taehyungs head and pulled out to the the tips. Before he slammed in taehyung played and sucked on jungkooks head and jungkook almost came.

He slammed his dick back in and he came so hard. He cursed "fucking bitch you like to suck daddy huh?" he stuck two fingers in taehyungs mouth and grabbed some cum and made taehyung go onto his hands and knees and face his ass up to jungkook. Jungkook put both his fingers in taehyungs whole.

"fucking hell babe your ass is so tight hm?" he wiggled his fingers and hit the right spot. "AH!" taehyung squeaked and jungkook said "oh look here we found the weak spot what if I do this." he started pitching and curling his fingers on the weak spot and taehyung almost came but jungkook pulled out. He cried out and his body was shaking with excitement and pleasure. "You want daddy to make you cum?"

He said while rubbing he tip of his dick on taehyungs hole. Taehyung screamed "YES!" when jungkook pushed the tip in but pulled out because taehyung forgot something.  Taehyung whined and jungkook slapped his ass twice. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO NOT CALL ME DADDY!" he spoke with dominance and spanked taehyung more

"WHAT DO YOU WANT SLUT? SCREAM IT YOU BITCH!" and taehyung did "AH! DADDY I WANT YOU TO STUFF ME UP WITH YOUR BIG HARD DICK AND FULL ME TO THE RIM FUCK ME SO HARD I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK PL-"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" taehyung screamed in both pain and pleasure. Jungkook groaned at the tight fit but once he was in the pulled straight out and angled straight to where he would make taehyung he ultimate bitch. He pushed back in with force and taehyung jerked forward and tears ran down his Face.

"AAAH SLOW DOWN PLEASE!" jungkook ignored him and pulled his hair up to jungkooks level and kept fucking him "sorry baby I don't follow orders I give orders!" jungkook bit taehyungs shoulder meets neck and taehyung screamed. "AH JUNGKOOK!" jungkook was mad now he pulled out of taehyung completely and out his back against the wall and grabbed his dick and motioned at taehyung and said "ride me you disrespectful bitch!"

Taehyung gulped and he was crying a bit because his foot. jungkook helped him put it in a comfortable spot and kissed his head turning soft a for only when he needed to take care of taehyung. Taehyung sank down and jungkook spoke "I want you to bounce on me and say "I am a slut for daddy." and then "I am a bitch for daddy." got it!" taehyung nodded and bounced and chanted the phrases over and over again

He almost fell of jungkook but jungkook changed their position and thrusted I harder and faster and taehyungs badly was shaking with over drive. "THAT IS RIGHT YOU SLUT I AM YOUR DADDY YOU OBEY ME YOU ARE BELLOW ME REMEMBER THAT!" he screamed and fucked taehyung harder. Taehyung was crying and tried to reach out to jungkook and try grab his neck.

Jungkook realised and hugged him and they where both cuming and taehyung was going insane. His baby was losing it and he couldn't think straight.
"DADDY I AM CLOSE!" he screamed and jungkook thrusted faster. He blocked taehyung from cumming. Taehyung whined and jungkook said "when I say!" taehyung nodded and jungkook was almost there he thrusted harder and stronger.

Jungkook looked down and meet eyes with a panting and moaning taehyung his face was red, his hair was stuck to his forehead and his lips where blood red from the kisses his body drenched in water and sweat.he cried to jungkook and pleasing eyes. Jungkook sank down and they kissed hungrily. And taehyung kept scratching jungkooks back.

Jungkook seperated "fuck tae now!" he lifted his hand away and taehyung screamed in pleasure.
And jungkook groaned he made sure to bury ball deep and cum. Once they were done they washed up and changed. Jungkook put taehyung in bed and kissed his head got beside him he smiled and taehyung snuggled into jungkook on his own will.
Jungkook chuckled and kissed his head he wrapped his hands around taehyung.