17!

HEY GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE THREE UPDATES IN A ROW!

So guys this will be the last chap! the book will officially be over. Btw I cried/almost died of the fluff and ugh! Just read!

Also I am really sad his book is ending it will be one of my first book of have 'finished'

Edited (nope)

1000+

NO ONE FOCUS:

Jungkook and taehyung where at school they where walking down the corridor and they stop at a classroom and empty one. Taehyung needed to talk to jungkook he was confused about himself and jungkook and needed answers.

They closed the door. "jungkook do you like me? Please please please just be honest answer me boldly just straightforward j am confused!" he yelled tearing up. Jungkook stayed silent and spoke "yes." and there taehyung stomach dropped he was completely blank.

"why then? Why the hell didn't you just ask me out like any normal person from the start why did you do all this shit!" he said annoyed he was crying "EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE!"

"taehyung when I first meet you I didnt understand that I loved you I was a fuck boy how could I. I then realised I lived you but I was to late and the only way I could try and get close to you and make you fall for me was to do this. I just had to you drove me insane. I was madly in love with you."

"so this was your plan?"

"It was the only choice would even let me stare at you without looking like you wanted to rip out my throat. You hated me there was nothing else I could think of. Yes I knew it wasn't the right idea but it was the only idea." there was a moment of silence between them. Both if them where confused and hurt.

Jungkook swallowed hard and said through tears "I understand you don't want to even know I am alive I will leave." he went out the door and taehyung tired stopping him but then he was gone.

~A few hours later~

Taehyung was running around the whole neighborhood he ran to every house, restaurant, shop etc he was looking for jungkook. He was tearing and breathing harshly. He pulled out his phone and spammed hoseok.

Please answer
I need you to answer
Asap
Hello
HellO
HOSEOK
ANSWER
YOU
PHONE!
BITCH
WAKE
YOUR
UGLY
ASS
HORSE
HEAD
UP!

Wtf taehyung that was rude!
What do you want!

Sorry hobi!
Please tell has jungkook texted you?

Yeah
I was crying that is why!
He said he was leaving the city he going somewhere else he was getting a company to move his boxes he singing papers right now!

WHAT
HOSEOK
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
PLEASE TELL ME HIS ADDRESS!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW do you love him!

HOSEOK
NOW!!!!!!

Okay!
It XXXXX XXXXX

Thank you hobi

Taehyung ran to the address. It was raining (I don't know I love the rain bitches) he knocked on the door and was panting. "JUNGKOOK!" he screamed and then the door open and he ran in and went upstairs

Jungkook was about to sign the papers when he heard someone knock he went downstairs and then heard "jungkook!" he opened the door and saw taehyung but taehyung ignored jungkook and ran upstairs "hey taehyung!"

Taehyung got into the room and but it was the wrong one jungkook caught up with him and grabbed his arms "WHAT THE HELL TAE-" taehyung escaped his arm and ran into the other room and saw the papers

He tore them up and jungkook looked at him with wide eyes "wtf would you do that for." he saw taehyung throw them in the bin and jungkook looked beyond shooked "BECAUSE I don't w-want you to g-go." he said softly with tears running down his face. "YOU CAN'T you have to say here you aren't aloud to leave me! Never are you aloud to leave me! I don't want you to! P-please don't!"

Jungkook was shooked but then quickly went amused. Taehyung fell back because all of a sudden immense pain shot through his foot and he yelped. Jungkook rushed towards him and held him in his arms. "tae baby where did you here this from?"

Taehyung sobbed and said "h-hoseok. He said you told him-" taehyung. Was cut off by a laugh "baby I changed the text these files over there." he pointed to the bin. "those are for my sister." taehyung. Dropped. Dead.

He whined and pushed away put jungkook wouldn't allow him. "but then why didn't she fill them out!" jungkook smiled "because she forgot to and phoned me and asked me to help her out so I said yes." taehyung cried "STUPID HOSEOK IN THOUGHT YOU where leaving me." he choked out the last part and said is softy.

"I though you hated me."

"You didn't let me finish kook you just ran away! I-i." taehyung was done with speaking and just kissed jungkook. Jungkook responded and he turned taehyung onto his back and jungkook hovered him. He trialed kisses down his neck and went back up and kissed taehyungs nose.

~after them having a long chat~

"baby I couldn't believe you ran around the whole town and every house and shop to find me and talk to me. While your foot was hurt. Baby!" jungkook was know back hugging and upset baby he was extremely shy.

"SHUT UP!!" he said and buried his face for into a pillow. Jungkook cupped taehyungs face and kissed him all over. Taehyung yelled at him and he pulled away from a flustered taehyung. Taehyung groaned.
Jungkook stop laughing and went behind taehyung and hugged him. And said softy "I am serious known baby thank you. I love so much and I promise if do want to be mine forever I will be more than happy to take you into my arms and love and protect you forever. I love you."

"I love you." he choked out and cried in joy and he kissed him.

THE END