Chapter 2

I really want to tell Bliss what dad told me but I just don't know how to. I ran away from my dad's office because I was so angry. Seriously, I have 4 older siblings, can't one of them take over the company. Why does it have to be me? My dad is being stupid by making this decision because I am just a kid and I don't know everything about handling a business, I actually do know everything about the business, but still.

"Bliss, I have to tell you something." I said

" Yeh, go on tell me but before you say anything I want ice cream first then I will listen to you, deal?" She replies.

Sometimes I don't even believe myself that I have such a childish friend so cares about eating ice cream when I'm dying about what dad told me but it's not really her fault because she doesn't know about it.

"Yeh fine, now let's go and get your ice cream" I replied, rolling my eyes at her.

We reached the ice cream parlor and she ordered her favorite butterscotch ripple.

"So I want to tell you what happened when I went to my dad's office before coming to the beach with you." I said

"Yes I totally forgot about that so tell me now" She replied

"My dad wants me to..." Her phone rang before I could finish off what I started.

"Sorry, let me take the call, it will be quick" She took her phone out and picked it up.

While she was busy talking to whomever she was talking to, I was busy thinking about what told me. Should I really take over the company? Like seriously, that is a big responsibility. Someone tapped my shoulder to bring me out of my world. I turned around to see the waiter bring us our ice cream but before going he gave me a red envelope. I opened it up and it said...

I'm back so be ready for what comes to you. You and your father started this but guess what, this is going to end with you guys, dead. I am not letting you guys go this time and this time I am going to destroy the whole family.

From your WORST NIGHTMARE

"Who gave this to you?" I asked the waiter.

"A guy with a hoodie asked to give it to you" He said pointing at the table where the guy must've sat.

I looked around trying to find any guys with a hoodie on but I can't find anyone so I thanks the waiter and ask him to go. I am scared because there is only one person on earth who wants to destroy me and dad because of what we started. But that is not possible, he can't be alive. I remember when dad shot him and he died. No, no this is not possible he can't be alive. A panic rush through me. It's not possible he is dead. Then who wrote this letter. My hands are shaking and I don't know what to do. No, I need to tell dad, he needs to know.

I push my chair back getting up and Bliss saw me getting up. She gave me the 'what happened' look so I pulled her out of her chair and dropped some money on table for the ice cream. While she was talking to someone on the phone I pulled her with me to my white Lamborghini Aventador and pushed her in and she buckled without questioning me which was a good thing because I don't have the strength to make up another lie. I got in and took off straight to my dad's office but I wonder what and whom Bliss is talking to for this long. It took me 30 minutes to reach dad's workplace. I went straight to the parking and parked the car where there was an empty space. Bliss and I gathered the stuff that we would need and got out.

"So would you like to tell me, why the sudden urge to come here" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Dad wants me to take over the company" I replied with a straight face because I could only focus on the letter.