Familiar Song

Watch the video, it really adds to the story.
Virgil's P.O.V. (Note: before Accepting Anxiety videos)
Have you ever felt like the world was out to get you? Because for me, that's mostly a reality. I mean, not the whole world, but everyone I knew. I mean, the first time I was on-screen it was with Thomas trying to get rid of me. I found myself listen in to a certain song of his on repeat. The Bad Guy. It was just so accurate to me. I mean, in one of the videos I even said "I'm not always the bad guy". The thing is though, no one else seems to get that message. I decide to let everyone have a small insight on how I'm feeling. I use Bluetooth to link it to my TV like I usually do, and put the volume on 40, which is actually semi-quiet for me. I press play.

Roman's P.O.V.
I was just walking through the hallway, and was about to pass Anxiety's room, when all of a sudden I hear loud piano music coming from his room. It takes me a second, but I recognize the song. It's from Thomas's Ultimate Storytime tour! It's the song, The Bad Guy. Hm. I didn't take Anxiety as the type who would listen to that kinda music. When the lyrics start I'm surprised to hear someone singing along to them. Was Anxiety singing? Once the song ended I knocked on his door. Today was just full of surprises because he opened the door almost immediately.
"What's up Princey?" He's asks, all too casual for someone who was just singing at the top of his lungs.
"Just curious, why were you listening to a song from Thomas musical?" I ask, and once again I'm surprised because he answers honestly with no snarky remark.
"Some days I only play songs that represent my mood, or songs that I can relate to. I guess today was one of those days. I mean, I'm constantly made the bad guy. And unfortunately not everyone loves the villain as you claim." He says, shutting the door. I just walked away, shocked.
And if I knew why he really disappeared during the Accepting Anxiety videos, I made sure I didn't let on.