Super Sanders

Virgil's P.O.V.
Deceit has another mission for me today. I was supposed to use my super speed to rush into a TD bank (It's just the first bank that popped into my brain) and rob it, if I was caught by the three superheroes that go by Logic, Morality, and Prince who swear to defeat me, I was to release my shadows. I really hope it doesn't come down to that, I hate releasing them, and I don't even have full control over them so they will sometimes turn on me and make me relive my worst nightmares & memories.
I hate Deceit. Actually, let me rephrase that; I loathe him, I want the heroes to defeat him, I don't even want to be a villain, but if I don't follow Deceit's orders he'll kill me, and I want to find my family. He kidnapped me when I was five, I had a very loving family. I vaguely remember my two fathers, Logan and Patton I believe they were called? They were about 25 when I got kidnapped, I wonder if they remember me? It was 13 years ago. Does Roman remember me? He was my crush, we had known each other since birth.
Anyways, I need to focus on the task at hand. Running out of headquarters, I make it unnoticed to the bank. The alarm sounds but I continue. If I run now, I'll get tortured for not finishing the job. Grabbing the rest, I head out the back.
"Where do you think you're going Anxiety?" Morality says, he's too innocent for his own good. Maybe I can appeal to him?
"Let me go, and no one gets hurt." I say, though it's more of a plead. I really hope he notices.
"Is that a threat?" Logic asks harshly, dropping down. I sigh.
"Let me go and I don't get hurt." I mumble, running away as fast as I can.
I make it back to headquarters, and I drop the bag off with Deceit.
"The heroes found you, you are to be punished." He says coldly. I nod sadly. *Trigger warning starts here*
Heading into the torture room, I strap myself into the chair, it's similar to an electric chair except it's never plugged in. I wait for Ego to come in, ready for his knives.
"Well, well, well, look what we have here. A delinquent, who is not willing to do the job right no matter how hard he says he is trying." The taunting voice of Ego echoes around the room, sure to cause nightmares later.
I open my mouth to say something, but am cut off by a sharp pain in my side. I look down to see a knife sticking out, I hold back a scream.
"Don't speak! You know the rules." He mocks. I nod. He decides to go for my legs next, and I force myself to remain silent.
~Time skip~
I leave the torture room, everything hurting and sore. Those memories will haunt me forever, the taunting, the stabbing, him drawing patterns on my skin with the knife, leaving words I always think scrawled across my arms legs and back. *Trigger warning over* My bell pattern rings, signalling that the boss wants me. I head inside, cautious and making sure to not show any pain.

Patton's P.O.V
Me, Logan, and Roman head to the bank. I gotta say, working with someone 20 years younger is a bit weird, but I don't mind. He got into hero work for the same reason we did, Deceit kidnapped Logan and I's son, Virgil. Roman and Virgil had been crushing on each other, and I'm sure Roman still loves him. It hurts to think my kiddo is probably dead, but at least I can save others from the same fate, even if it's at the hands of one of his servants, like Anxiety.
Speaking of, I should be keeping a lookout for him. I head to the back door, Logan goes on the roof and Roman is at the front door. Just as I arrive the door bursts open. Logan comes over to watch.
"Let me go, and no one gets hurt." He begs. Wait, begs? Why is he begging, he's a villain?
"Is that a threat?" Logan asks a little too harshly, dropping off the roof.
"Let me go and I don't get hurt." Anxiety says, almost inaudibly. He runs away with a sad expression.
"I'm going to try and find Deceit's headquarters." I say quickly, and use my own super speed to catch up with and follow Anxiety.
Once there I use my invisibility to follow him inside quickly. He takes off his mask and he looks, remarkably like me and Logan. Same hair, eyes, and even face. Could he be...? No, I refuse to get my hopes up. I will report this however. Anxiety heads into the main room, dropping the bag.
"The heroes found you, you are to be punished." Deceit says coldly. He nods sadly. What?!
He goes into a room and straps himself into a chair, it looks like an electric one. How is he so calm when he's willingly strapping himself into a torture device? I run out of the room, shuddering as I pass a man holding knives entering. I need to tell the others about this.