Dark Actions

Tw:Gun mention, talk of wanting to die, let me know if I missed anything
Virgil's P.O.V.

We're all walking, Thomas decided it was a good idea to take a walk in the middle of the night, and we all agreed that if he was going to do it he at least wouldn't go alone. So the five of us are walking down the street, when we pass an alley. I get a horrible feeling and start walking faster, but the others slow down. I slow down too, turning around to tell them to speed up. However, as I turn around a mugger jumps out, holding a gun to my head. "Your wallets or your life." He says threateningly. I do some quick thinking, as Thomas left his wallet at home and we don't have wallets. I send a meaningful look at the other four, telling them to not intervene.
"Oh, my life please." I say cheerfully, hoping to freak him out. The others look shocked, but so does the mugger. "Please." I say quieter, leaning into him slightly. He almost drops me.
"Dude, wtf?" He says, backing away.  I frown at him, as if disappointed. Then, in the blink of an eye, I grab the others and run for our lives, not stopping until we reach the house.
We're all panting for breath as we get there, locking the door and dropping to the floor to catch our breaths. They all look at me incredulously.
"That was very risky, and you're the one who avoids risks at all costs." Logan says, wonder as clear in his voice as the disbelief. I shrug.
"It's not like we can die, we're part of Thomas's personality. And even if we could I still would've done it, so at least you guys could get away." I say calmly, not aware that this might be unusual for them. It's how I've always felt, since the day I was formed. They blink at me, surprised.
"Oh kiddo!" Patton exclaims, hugging me tightly. I hug back, just glad they're all safe. We spend the rest of the night watching movies, wrapped up tight in blankets and drinking hot chocolate.

Sorry it's so short, I want to at least get something out.