First Kiss

Colby:
You were waiting on your best friend, Colby on his porch. He had promised to take you to your favorite restaurant for your birthday. You had a huge crush on Colby for a long time, but hadn't told him about it. You had been waiting on his doorstep for over forty five minutes.  No one was home and you had tried to text him multiple times. You decided to just walk home, very disappointed. You were walking down the road and started to feel rain drops on your face. Great.
You began to walk a little faster and couldn't stop thinking about Colby. Did you scare him off with something you said? Did he even like you as a friend anymore? You were beginning to really depress yourself and overanalyze everything. You arrived home and cried yourself to sleep after an hour of sobbing in your room.
You woke up to rocks hitting your window. You turned on your light and looked outside. Colby. You silently pad your way down the stairs and to the front door. It started to rain even harder.
You ended up telling Colby how you felt and when he told you he felt the same you ran to him and kissed him. In the rain.

Sam:You and Sam had went on a few dates and had just made it official two days ago

Sam:
You and Sam had went on a few dates and had just made it official two days ago. You wanted to tell his fans about it and decided to do an aesthetically pleasing couples photoshoot with the fall leaves. You were frolicking around when the photographer asked you two to kiss, not knowing you hadn't done so yet. You were about to protest, embarrassed, when Sam grabbed your face a planted one on you. You fell into the kiss and the photographer got some great shots for your announcement.

Elton:You had won a contest to meet the TFIL crew

Elton:
You had won a contest to meet the TFIL crew. You traveled to Alaska to meet them on one of their adventures. You and Elton had hit it off immediately and by the end of the four days with them, you were hard core crushing. You were surprised when Elton asked you to take a walk with him in the snow the night before you were to leave. After telling you about his feelings, he leaned in a kissed you tenderly.

Jake: After an eventful weekend together with him and his friends traveling, you arrive back at the Trap House to your vehicle

Jake:
After an eventful weekend together with him and his friends traveling, you arrive back at the Trap House to your vehicle. You and Jake had been flirting all weekend, which wasn't anything new. You jumped into the car and started to back up. "Y/N, wait." He leaned into the car and grabbed your face kissing you softly.

Corey: You were doing a dance collab with Corey today at the beach and the dance got a little sensual

Corey:
You were doing a dance collab with Corey today at the beach and the dance got a little sensual. You had been friends with Corey for a while and had hung out at the Trap House many times. Corey was always sweet and funny, but you didn't catch that he liked you as more than a friend. You came to a part in the routine that had your faces very close together, like a teasing for a kiss. You weren't expecting it, but Corey grabbed the back of your head and kissed you. Needless to say, that would be one of many kisses you would share.

Aaron:You and Aaron had been officially a couple for less than two months

Aaron:
You and Aaron had been officially a couple for less than two months. You had met four months ago at a meet and greet. After learning that you lived in the same area of LA, you had become inseparable.
Fast forwarding to Christmas. You decided to accompany Aaron back to Texas to be with his family during the holiday. You were walking around the house at midnight, waiting to call your mom once she texted you to. The family had all went to bed, or so you thought.
You were walking down the hall toward the living room, staring at your phone. You bump into someone and drop your phone. Aaron giggles and picks it up. "Sorry Babe." You look up and see the mistletoe. You smirk at Aaron who is already grabbing you by your hips. Pulling you toward him. He leans on the wall and your lips meet.