Surprise Visit from You

Colby:
You and Colby had been dating for several years, long distance. You had made it a point to see each other regularly, but this last time you were supposed to get together, you were sick, so he decided to stay in California. You decided that after you got better you were going to surprise him with a visit. You flew to California and walked into the mansion. Colby was sitting in the living room with Corey.

You: "Surprise!"

You: "Surprise!"

Sam:
It was Sam's birthday. You decided to surprise him, but needed someone's help. You recruited Colby to help you. You had Colby reuse his Gucci bag and fill it with red tissue paper. You told him to set it in front of Sam for his birthday and tell him to open it. When he opened it, there would be a card that read, "Sorry I'm not Gucci, but look up." You would be standing in doorway next to Colby with a bow on your head.

Your plan worked and this was Sam's reaction.

Elton:You and Elton had just recently gotten engaged

Elton:
You and Elton had just recently gotten engaged. You had decided to spend about two months with your aging parents before moving to LA with him.

Little did he know that you had decided to cut the two months short and come back a week early to surprise him. He was filming a collaboration with the rest of the roommates, who knew you were coming, and you walked in the room. The boys began to clap and all Elton could do was laugh.

Jake:You knew Jake was struggling with the move to LA

Jake:
You knew Jake was struggling with the move to LA. You had been dating him in Kansas, and it was really hard to see him leave for California. You promised each other that you would continue to be together, even though you wouldn't be physically. What you did physically do was hurt. You hurt from the separation and desperately needed to see him. Your parents saw your turmoil and decided to fly you to Cali for a few weeks.

You decided to keep it a secret. You called Aaron to set up the surprise. Jake was going to be gone at school for a few hours, the same time you would arrive. You then decided to hide in his room and have Aaron act like he had pranked him.

Jake got home and Aaron lured him to his room with the other roommates lurking anxiously behind him.

Aaron opens the door for him while filming and he caught his reaction to seeing you sitting on his bed, beaming at the sight of your boy.

Corey:You had met Corey a few weeks ago while he was traveling with Sam and Colby on tour

Corey:
You had met Corey a few weeks ago while he was traveling with Sam and Colby on tour. You had hit it off and exchanged numbers after literally bumping into each other on the street outside the venue.

The boys noticed that you two had an instant connection and had been secretly corresponding with you about surprising him. They paid for you to come to California and surprise him.

They decided to wrap Corey's car in bubble wrap, but have you hidden inside.

Corey unwrapped the car, and jumped back when he looked inside and saw you.

"No you didn't!"

Aaron:You were best friends with Aaron for years

Aaron:
You were best friends with Aaron for years. He just recently admitted his feelings for you and you knew you felt the same. You wanted to tell him in person, but in pure prankster fashion.
You decided to come for a surprise visit to LA.

You went to the store and bought an all black outfit, you snuck into the house, knowing from an earlier conversation he was home alone. You heard him vlogging in the kitchen and decided to make a creaking noise. He immediately stiffened up.

You yelled, "Help me!"He came running into the hallway as you began to laugh

He came running into the hallway as you began to laugh. He tripped on his way and fell flat on his face. He looked up to see you and held his chest.

You: "I just wanted to say, I like you as more than a friend too."

Aaron: "Well, that's great. Now I pray I don't have a heart attack so we can try this out." He laughs.