How You Met

Colby:
You were walking your dog in the park when it started to rain. Because you were pretty far from your car you decided to just accept that you were going to get soaked walking back to it. You were walking the mile back to your car with your dog, when an umbrella was placed over you. You looked at the stranger to find his stunning blue eyes staring into yours. You introduced yourself to the kind man and gladly accepted his chivalry.
Sam:
You went to a Meet and Greet to meet Sam. You struck up a fast friendship when getting stuck on an elevator with him and Colby in the convention center.
Elton:
Your family was visiting New Zealand as a vacation trip. You went to swim with dolphins and met Elton, Sam, Colby, and Corey on the boat. You struck up a conversation with Elton easily, talking about what all they had done in New Zealand. You exchange numbers after the experience.
Jake:
You were in line at an amusement park for the fastest roller coaster in the park. You were talking on the phone with a friend and not paying attention to the growing gap in front of you. You felt a tap on your arm from behind you. You turned to find Jake smiling and apologizing for not realizing you were on the phone. He just pointed forward to the gap. After you hung up, you turned to talk to the handsome stranger. Because the ride was the biggest one, the line took forever to get through, but time seemed to stand still when conversing with this man.
Corey:
You hadn't been in LA long when you experienced your first car accident. Luckily the cars were fine, but you felt horrible about causing such an event to take place. Corey was driving the other car, and took the situation much better than you did. You had to exchange information and spend some time together that day for paperwork and reports. He was very sweet and even offered to drive you home after finding that your car needed some minor work.
Aaron:
You were really good friends with his sisters growing up. You've known each other for as long as you can remember.