He Messes Up

Colby:
Colby had been super busy recently with collaborations and his own channel. You knew he was trying his hardest to keep up with everything on top of being engaged to you and making wedding plans.

You had both sat down and planned some wedding shopping days including cake taste testing, tux fittings, and wedding venue shopping. One of those days was today and you had been reminding Colby for a month about this particular day. You felt you had to remind him after he didn't show up to the last appointment, which was picking out the tuxes for the wedding. Today, you were not only going shopping for the wedding but for your house you recently bought.

You both decided to drive separately to the cake shop because he had a meeting and a collaboration to film earlier in the morning. Your appointment with the baker was to be at noon, so you left the mansion, where you were currently staying, at 11, just in case of traffic. You reached the cake shop and immediately looked for Colby.... Where was he? You checked your phone.... no texts or snaps and it was 11:45. You quickly try to call him.... No answer. Then you try snapping him and Facetime, still no answer.  When the clock read 11:57 you admitted defeat and walked into the shop by yourself.

After an hour of tasting cakes and talking with the baker, you had to make the decision on your own. Needless to say, you were upset. You checked your phone again.... Nothing. You decided to go ahead and spend the day shopping as you planned, maybe he would meet you there later.

Four hours of shopping later, your phone beeps.... It was a snap from Colby.

Really? He missed the appointment and shopping and that was it? You tried calling him

Really? He missed the appointment and shopping and that was it? You tried calling him... again, no answer. Why was he avoiding you? Now you were mad. You hopped into your car. Mad crying (crying because you are mad).

You text Colby...
I'm staying at Kat's place tonight. Don't bother coming over.

You send it and hit the road toward Kat's. Your phone buzzed the entire trip, and you were sure it was your fiance. Kat gave you a key to her place months ago and occasionally you used it to get away from the testosterone of the boys in the mansion.

You pulled in and looked at your messages.
"Babe, I'm sorry."
"Please pick up the phone."
"I know I screwed up."
"I'm sorry."
"Please just come home."