To the Hospital (Part 1)

Colby:
You were starting to get worried, Colby was supposed to be back to take you on a date twenty minutes ago. You were waiting at the mansion. No one else was home, so you were just sitting on your phone waiting.

You were about to call him, when your phone rang.... Gage, his brother?"

You answer it.
You: "Gage."
Gage: Panicked, "Y/N, Mom just booked a flight for tonight.... You need to get to the hospital right NOW!"
You: "Wait!... What?... Why?
Gage: "It's Colby! He was in an accident. The police found his ID and called Mom. They took him by ambulance to the Good Samaritan Hospital. Mom told then you would be there soon."
You start to freak out. You call for an Uber while still talking to Gage.
You: Crying, "Did they say if he was seriously hurt, or what happened?"
Gage: "They didn't give much detail but said they would keep in touch and if they couldn't reach Mom or Dad they would call you."
You: "Ok. I just called an Uber. They should be here in a few seconds. I'll call you once I know more. Love you, Gage."
Gage: "Love you too. Take care of him, until we get there."
You: "I will." You hang up.
As soon as you get in the Uber they can tell something is wrong.
Uber driver: "What's wrong? I see you are on your way to the hospital."
You: "Not to be rude, but I need to make some calls, then I'll tell you all about it. I just need to get to that hospital safely, but in a hurry. Thank you." You dial Sam first, who was at Kat's.

Sam: "Yo, Y/N, what's up?"
You: Already crying, "Sam. It's Colby. He's been in a car accident and he's at Good Samaritan. I'm headed there now."
Sam: "I'm on my way. Stay calm."
You: "I'm trying. I need to call the others."
Sam: "You call Corey, Elton, and Brennen. I'll call Jake, and Aaron."
You: "Ok. Sam, be careful driving."
Sam: "I will. He's going to be fine."
You: "I hope so."
You click off.

You dial Corey.
Corey: "What up my G?"
You: "Corey, Colby has had a car accident and is in the hospital at Good Samaritan. I'm in an Uber headed there now."
Corey: "What? Are you serious? Is he alright?"
You: "I don't know. Gage called and told me. All I know is that he was taken by ambulance to the hospital."
Corey: "Ok. Devyn and I are on our way, can we do anything on the way?"
You: "Can you call Elton and Brennen for me? I'm going to call my parents really fast."
Corey: "You got it. I can't believe this is happening.... We'll be there as soon as we can."

.... Time Skip....
You run into the emergency room and straight to the front desk.
You: "I'm looking for a Cole Robert Brock?"
Receptionist: "Yes. He is currently in emergency surgery. What relation are you and your name?"
You: "I'm his girlfriend. His mother gave the police my name to call me if they couldn't reach her. My name is Y/N Y/L/N."
Receptionist: "Yes. Mr. Brock was saying your name earlier and signed the release for you to be his emergency contact as well as his mother. We will let you know everything we can shortly. Please have a seat in the waiting area."
You: "Thank you." You sit down and text your parents and Colby's.

You: "I just got to the hospital, Colby signed for me to be an emergency contact, so I will hopefully know more soon. He is currently in emergency surgery, but I haven't heard for what."

You sat in tense silence for five minutes. Then Sam and Kat came running in the door. Sam spotted you. He ran right to you and gave you a hug.
Sam: "Heard anything yet?"
You: "Just that he's in surgery. I'm waiting on the doctor's report."
Brennen then sprinted in, going straight to the desk.
Brennen: "My name is Brennen Taylor I'm looking for Cole Robert Brock."
The receptionist just points at you.
Brennen runs over.
Brennen: "Y/N. Were you with him?"
You: "No. He was headed to pick me up."
Brennen: "Thank God."

.... Time Skip....
Four hours later.
Doctor: "Miss Y/L/N."
You stand up and practically run to him, followed close by Sam and Brennen.
You: "Yes. How is he? What happened? Is he ok?"
He pats your shoulder.
Doctor: "He is in recovery. The surgery was successful. He sustained a collapsed lung and several broken ribs, he is also suffering from a concussion. Once he is awake, you can go back and see him, two at a time."
You hug the doctor and cry tears of relief. "Thank you Doctor."
You let go and immediately call Mrs. Brock. Sam and Brennen inform the others.