The meeting

I did what he asked, i met him in the forest at the end of the field. As soon as i stepped into that wood, i felt as if i was home. The trees were as tall as sky scrapers with shining green leaves that the sun shon through. You could hardly see the sky up above because the branches of leaves covered it. As i wandered around the wood for a bit, i finally saw Shane sitting on the floor leaning his back against a tree. He was wearing a black hoodie today with black skinny jeans and a pair of red sneakers. His eyes were covered by his hair until he blew his fringe out of the way and looked at me, i froze, i didn't know what to do, was he going to try and attack me? Is he going to say anything?

He stood up, he walked over to me in a ' i don't care' type of fashion. He started walking around me, looking at what i was wearing. I was beginning to get worried as i didn't want him to threaten me in anyway. As he got round to facing me, he walked back to the tree and sat down again. I WAS SO CONFUSED! First of all he asks me to come here, walks around me and then sits down with out saying a word. Who does he think he is. He finally spoke and said " come and sit down i wont bite"
I walked over but i didn't sit down next to him i just went to the tree opposite and leaned against it.
"Why am i here? Why did you want to see me?" I asked
" because i know who you are, Kiera"

I froze, as soon as those words fell of his tongue , i knew he was a threat but i decided to look further in before i did anything rational. I stopped leaning against the tree and started walking around. " how do you know anything, you haven't even been here for 10 minutes" i sneered
He stood up at this point and started to walk around as well. " i know you push everyone away because your afraid that if they see you for who you are, they'll leave and never accept you into society. Your scared about being an outcast, scared that you'll have tests run on you if anyone finds out about your little secret."

He wasn't human, i knew it at that exact moment that he wasn't. If he was human he wouldn't have been able to know who i was and what my secrets were. I decided to attack. I turned and ran straight towards him snarling at his casual smirk but as i was about a centimetre away, he moved, as fast as lighting he moved and climbed on top of a tree branch right up high. He smiled at me again and then suddenly he was gone. That jerk. I knew i had to find him because he knew. I decided to look around the forest as much as i could but there was no trace of him. I couldn't even pick up his sent. I presumed that he had used some type of ointment to stop me from tracking him. He had some nerve though, he had confronted me just like that and then had the nerve to smile at me in that devilish way.

I decided to return to school after that to pick up my books for the maths exam i had next week. Then i went home. I lived just up the road from school so i could walk. As i reached my house door i took out my keys and unlocked it, when i got inside i took of my cloak and hung it on the metal coat hanger behind the door. I wasn't afraid to take my cloak of in my house as i lived alone. As i started to walk through the hallway towards the living room, i noticed a little blue piece of paper underneath the front door. I picked it up and it read
"Hi sorry for being so rude earlier , i should have done it in a nicer manner and i never introduced my self, my name is Shane and you are? Btw write on the back and slide it underneath"
Again i was confused, i didn't understand but to my confusion, i wrote back.
"Can you please go away as i do not want to hurt you, i assume as you know who i am you will know what i can do to you so please leave"

I slid the note underneath the door and waited but i never got a note back, so i presumed that he left.

The next night, it happened again i got home and there was a little blue note on the floor. The next note he wrote said
"I introduced my self yesterday and asked for your name but you didn't answer my question"
I was surprised because he already knew my name so i was confused on why he would want me to tell him but i thought i should do anyway as i wanted to see where the conversation would go.
" my name is Kiera, but you already knew"

After a few minutes i got another note saying
"Kiera, i like that name, its cute"

After that night we wrote notes to each other every night from underneath a door but after a while i got a note i wasn't expecting.
"Can i come in? Im starting to get cold."
I had to debate whether i was going to let him in or not because this person on the other side
Of the door might not be who i thought it was and if it was, i still felt slightly threatened by them but in the end i decided to let him in as i wanted to meet him in person, not between notes. So i grabbed my cloak and threw that on and then i slowly reached my hand out towards the brass handle on the door and turned it slightly, as i opened the door to i could see it was Shane.

I opened the door for him and he slowly walked in. Once he was inside i slammed the door shut. I turned, he was standing in the middle of the hallway, facing the stairs. I decided i should start some conversation but before i could say anything, he said calmly
" thank you, by the way you don't need to wear your cloak, its quite hot in here"
I didn't take off my cloak but i did start walking into the living room saying " would you like anything to drink, tea or coffee?"
He started to follow me into the living room and sat on my black sofa with silver piping. My living room was a mixture of black, grey, silver, red and white. The shelves and drawers were all in red so they stood out, the sofa was black with silver lining, the floor was oak wood, the coffee table in the middle of the room was made of glass, the tv was black and it sat on top of a small chest of drawers that were painted red. 2 of the walls were painted a light shade of grey and the other 2 were white. The living room led to the kitchen which was based on a coffee shop, the cupboards and draws were all painted a sky blue and they had little knobs that were the shape of pink or yellow cupcakes. The oven was black  and pink, the fridge matched the oven, the table in the middle of the kitchen was painted a creme colour and it had a clock painted on it. The chairs were all cushioned with Alice in wonderland characters and the walls were painted pastel yellow which were decorated with cake sighs and ornaments.
I got two mugs from the cupboard and put the kettle on. As i was waiting for the kettle to boil i went back into the living room " you didn't answer my question?"
" ill have a coffee please with 8 sugars"
The first thing that came into my head when he said that was 'WHATTTTTT!"
I couldn't believe he was asking for 8 sugars!

After that the kettle had finally boiled so i went back into the kitchen to make a coffee and a tea. As i was pouring the water into the mugs, i noticed that Shane had walked in, he was looking in the fridge for some reason, i just thought he was being nosy until he said " why is there only meat in the fridge?"
I turned around to look at him and i answered with " well i thought you would have know by the way you know nearly everything about me"

"Well actually i don't, I'm not a mind reader"

" i only have meat in the fridge because thats the only thing i can eat, its like a curse really. I cant eat anything unless it has meat in it."

He closed the fridge and turned around to face me, he smiled and his eyes lit up. As i stared into his eyes he said " i guess we have something in common then"
I wondered what he meant by that as i thought what he could be, i knew that he wasn't human but i just couldn't get my head around what he was.
He stepped closer towards me and said "i guess id better tell you who i am as i already know who you are"
Was going to tell me, will i finally know who is in my house.