im coming for you

I didn't leave Shane's house after that morning. I felt like a caged bird doing so but at-least i had Shane with me as i enjoyed being in his company. I still couldn't believe that he loved me as i had never been loved, not once. I didn't even know what it felt like until that moment. Me and Shane never left the house unless we really needed too, but we always went together. The problem was, we always expected to get into a fight, but we never did and that made me  suspicious as i felt someone was watching us, all the time and i bet it was one of Bruces buddys. The main thing was, we were happy and thats what mattered, but all good things come to an end.

One night, i woke up in shanes bed, feeling his arms around me. It was peaceful. I felt as if nothing could ever happen to us, it was like the whole world had disappeared.

I sat up and waited a few seconds for my brain to realise that i was getting up. I stumbled out of the room and up the corridor to the bathroom, clutching the wall on the way as i wasnt fully awake. I opened the bathroom door and switched the light on, the light  flooded the room all of a sudden and scared me as my eyes felt as if they had been pierced by needles. I stumbled back landing on the floor. I felt sweat dripping down my face as i sat there thinking 'what just happened?'

I stood up again and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror that was in there and rinsed my face off with cold water. I looked a mess. I stood there examining my self  ,for absolutely no reason, when all of a sudden the lights went out. I looked around waiting for my eyes to adjust when someone came from behind and put their hand over my mouth and pulled me back. Their scent was similar to the smell that i picked up from my house when i was attacked.

I bit there hand and screamed but just before i had finished they put their hand back over my mouth again. I was just thankful they were wearing gloves and that they weren't stabbing me to death. Shane woke up and came running out of his room
"KIERA!"
He ran over to me but before he could reach the bathroom, he was out numbered as more of these people came out of the shadows, they were vampires. I could smell the scent of human blood all over them, fresh. Not exactly my cup of tea. As Shane stopped in his tracks to think of a plan, foot steps came from the stairs. They were slow and steady. The vampire started to appear as he got closer and closer to the top, it was Bruce. He was wearing the same evil smirk he wore in the field and he still looked like a modernised Dracula.

"Well isnt this the life of the party, its nice to see you again Kiera, i hope that knife taught you a lesson"

I squirmed but it was no use. Shane started to approach but before he could even take a step, Bruces buddies  started closing in.
"Shane if i was you, i wouldnt come any closer, and anyways im not here for you, im just here for your wolf friend over there"

He walked past shane as if he wasnt there and started to approach the bathroom. Shane went straight for him and grabbed his wrist.
"Dont you lay a finger on her" he snarled

Bruce moved his wrist slightly and Shane collapsed to the floor holding his wrist as if it had just been broken and Then Bruce lifted his foot and stomped on shanes head. "Thats right Shane, grovel"

I bit the hand that was over my mouth and screamed "LEAVE HIM ALONE! Shane has nothing to do with this"

Bruce looked at me and walked over. He grabbed my face and started poking at it again.
He then looked at shane and smiled " does bother you lover boy? Me touching your girl?"

Shane stared, his eyes widened and i could see tears trickling down his face. I had never seen him so scared. "LET GO OF HER!"