blood part 1

kiera's side:

Bruce took me to this old abandoned building just out side of town, it looked deserted. the windows had all been painted over and the only see able entrance was the double metal doors at the front of the building, there could have been entrances in the back but i couldn't see as i only really saw the front. they carried me through the double doors and into this creepy old reception. it held a desk with an old 80's computer standing upon it with a load of paper stacked next to it. the walls were starting to rot slightly in the far corners of the room and there was paper scattered across the floor. they ignored the room and took me down a corridor that led from it. the corridor was floored with a red carpet which was peeling at the sides showing a black interior underneath. there was cream paint peeling of the walls showing a dull grey undercoat and there were black wooden doors evenly spread out along the sides. we went past them and carried on walking down this vast corridor of rooms which we did not enter.

at the end of the corridor there was a flight of white stairs which led to the second floor and had turned grey over the years, the steps were covered with junk from teenagers hanging out here with coke and beer, trying to ditch school. we started to make our way up the stairs, kicking away rubbish as we went and there was a bit of sprayed blood on one of the steps which had turned dark red after the years.

as we got to the second floor, we reached another corridor, identical to the one downstairs. we walked down it and passed about five doors until we finally stopped and this was when Bruce finally said something. "ahhh, we are at our destination. i hope your ready Kiera."

i couldn't say anything at that moment as i was till gagged by a piece of white fabric that smelt of disinfectant. Bruce reached into his pocket and pulled this misshapen key, it was black with this weird symbol at the top and it looked as if it had been in a bin for 30 years. He placed it into the key hole of the door we stopped at and turned it as if it could snap at any second. He pushed the door open and i was carried inside. the room was dark and musky. it smelt of old blood and sweat. in the room, there was a nurses bed, a desk, a metal file cabinet and a metal chair in the centre of the room. The thing that scared me most in the room was these torture weapons i saw on the wall next to the door.

they carried me to the chair and sat me down on it. as they did so, some of Bruce's buddies put metal hand cuffs and ankle cuffs on me that had chains attached to them. the chains were attached to the floor so i couldn't move very well, the only thing i could do was sit on the chair. once they took the gag out of my mouth, my lips felt dry and i was gasping for some water, sadly there was non at my reach.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?" i demanded

Bruce crowched in front of me and i launched at him trying to bite his head off but at a flick of his wrist he smacked my attack out of the away with out hesitation.

"did your pack ever teach you manners i mean a please would be nice" he smirked

i looked at him, my cheek still sore after the hit. his eyes looked like the source of hell, as if he was the devil him self. i spat at his face as he gave a distasted look. he stood up and pulled a handkerchief out from his pocket. he then turned to face his followers and said "do what you wish with the mutt, just make sure to teach her some manners, he then walked to the door, clapped his hands twice and left.

Bruce's buds then started to close in around me, suffocating me when i felt this sharp pain in the back of my neck. one of them had grabbed a pocket knife and had stabbed me in the back of the kneck. they all had a pocket knife each. two of the guys stabbed my thighs and legs, as if they were trying to tear them off, another 2 were stabbing at my stomach and the one behind me was stabbing at my back. they knew if they used those knives that i would heal up quickly. all i could feel was the sharp pains around my body, seeping through my skin. i felt as if i was swimming in a sea of knives, un able to get free. i could smell my bloods aroma flying through the air, crashing in front of my face. my mind silenced out as the knives took over and the sound of the mens laughter and my screams and wails took over my senses. i sat there for an hour waiting for the pain to end, waiting for them to get bored. once they had left the room, i sat there, feeling my skin crawl and my bones creak in agony as the pain carried on. all my senses were heightened as i could feel the cold air of the room crowd around me making my wounds more agonising.

i wanted to feel Shane's arms around me, making me feel safe and warm. i wanted to feel his lips cress mine to make a symphony of love and pleasure. instead i felt as if i was being ripped to shreds by a chain saw. when Bruce finally showed his face, he just laughed at the sight of me, my clothes had been ripped and i was covered in my own blood. he took my hand and licked it, as if i was his meal. his tongue felt rough and unpleasant against my skin. he then lifted his head away and said "you know my dear, your blood tastes so pure. its a fine delicacy especially now your the last of your kind."

my eyes widened from the shock of his words. his voice burnt my ears as i finally realised why he wanted me, he wanted my blood. then all of a sudden i felt a pair of fangs pierce my neck as Bruce sucked on my blood. i couldn't move, i couldn't struggle, i could only feel the life drain out of me as Bruce fed on my blood. as i started to loose consciousness, he stopped and whispered in my ear. "i can't kill you or else i would never be able to taste your blood again so I'm just going to have to wait until tomorrow. i hope you sleep well."

my mind started to fade as i fainted from the lack of blood i had. the only person who could drink my blood was Shane and not even he had done that. i just hoped he was alright.