the confession

As he slightly grabbed my hood, i could feel him slightly tugging it back, i pushed out of his grasp and stood there staring at him in shock. Who gave him the right to do that? he looked at me, and then stood up, we faced each other for a few seconds before i shouted "are you insane! do you know how scary that is for me especially here, anyone could see! you wouldn't understand anyway as you don't have to hide your face everyday, you don't have to deal with sweating under a big black hood in the summer while your mind is begging you to take it off! so don't you ever, EVER touch my hood again!"

"you think i don't understand" he shouted back "your the one who doesn't understand! how do you know, you don't even know who i am yet. do you know how it feels to go outside everyday with your body screaming at you. do you know how it feels to be hungry everyday trying not to feed!"

he fell to the his knees with his head in his hands. he started to shake as he said "you really want to know who i am, right?"

i nodded, stepping closer to him, trying to listen to what he was saying.

"I AM A VAMPIRE GOD DAMMIT!"

i took a step back in surprise as his voice echoed inside me. i looked at him, i saw tears dripping off his face. i walked slowly towards him, falling on my knees in front of him. as i kneeled there i clasped his face in my hands and moved it up slightly so i could see his face. his eyes were red and puffy, he had tears running down his cheeks and his hair was sticking up in places. i pulled him into my chest and hugged him close, as i did so, i could feel him cry more. i put my hand over his back and felt his head balancing on my shoulder. we sat there for about ten minutes just leaning into each other. as he sat there in my arms, i whispered "do it"

he raised his head and looked at me, i tugged on my hood to give him clue. he stared at me in amazement still crying. he put his hands on the edges of my hood and slightly pulled it back. once he had pulled it all the way back, i was crying. my curly blood red hair was out where everyone could see with my 2 white fluffy ears. my eyes were shiny blue. we stared at each other for what seemed like forever, he smiled. i started crying my eyes out in relief as someone had finally seen me and not screamed. he pulled me close to him and hugged me tight, i felt his warm hands rubbing my back as i cried into his shirt. after about half an hour of crying in his arms, the world started to fade as i fell asleep in Shane's arms.

when i woke up, hours had passed as it was dark outside. i woke up on a red sofa of which was not mine, i sat up with my hair sticking out at all sides. i looked around the room, the walls were white, the tv in front of the sofa on which i was sitting on was a black smart tv, most of the furniture was black apart from the 2 sofas that were in the room, there was one 4 seated sofa and one 2 seater. there was a black coffee table in front of the sofas. Shane was sitting next to me, playing a sweet melody on his guitar. he had a black acoustic guitar that had white music notes all over it. when he noticed i was awake, he said " ah your up, do you want anything to drink, tea coffee?"

"ill just have a glass of water please."

"thats a good idea to say how many tears you cried"

"hey! you was the first one to start crying"

"yeh but you cried the most"

he walked into a kitchen that was just across the living room. his kitchen was painted creme and all the cupboards and equipment were black. he grabbed a glass from one of the top cupboards and took it to the sink. i sat at the kitchen table in the middle of the kitchen, Shane brought my water and placed it on the table for me. i heard him walk over to the kettle and switch it on. it took a few seconds for the kettle to boil. Shane made him self a cup coffee and then sat at the chair opposite it me on the table. he stared at his coffee for a few seconds, gazing into its black hole until he said calmly" thank you, for not leaving me at the field when i told you, to be fair, at that moment i thought you was either going to attack me or leave. so thank you"

"no thank you for not killing me, I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier, i wasn't thinking. you know it felt really good to open up to someone"

Shane looked up from his coffee and stared deep into my eyes and smiled. "yeah"

"Shane, i was wondering if i could stay over at your house tonight, i still feel a little shocked after what happened"

his face went as red as a tomato when i said those words. "umm sure why not"

me and him sat on the sofa most of the night and watched horror movies. sometimes i got so scared i snuggled into Shane's arms. at about 3 o'clock in the morning, we fell asleep on the sofa, i was in wolf form laying over Shane's lap and Shane had his head leaning on the back of the sofa. i felt safe that night, i felt as if i could do anything.