The coffee shop

Mals coffee shop was one of my favourite places to go to have a nice warm hot chocolate with marshmallows after school to study. I loved as soon as you walked in, you could smell the aroma of fresh coffee being brewed. Mals wasn't too busy usually so it was nice quiet.
When i walked through the door to go and meet shane, he was sitting at a table at the very back of the room. He was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a black pair of skinny jeans and a pair of black high top sneakers. I don't know why but he looked handsome in everything he wore. As i walked up to the table i decided to stop by at the bar first to get my favourite hot chocolate. As i waited for my hot chocolate to be served, shane decided to come over to me even though i was going to sit at his table once i had got my hot chocolate. There was stools at the bar and he sat on one that was next to me so i sat on the one beside him. My chocolate arrived, the lady behind the counter knew me well and she gave extra marshmallows. Before i could say anything to shane he said " thanks for meeting up with me, you know i think this coffee shop is quite sweet. It reminds me a lot of your kitchen"
I tried to base my kitchen on the coffee shop but no one ever got too see my kitchen so i was glad he mentioned it.
"I asked you here because i wanted to get to know you better"
Get to know me better, was he out of his god damn mind. Did he really think i was going give him loads of information about me.
Once i had finished my hot chocolate, we walked to a park that was just up the road. The park was one of the many places i went to, to practice my art skills. I would draw people around me and draw the animals and plants that were around. We sat on a bench that was underneath this willow tree in the middle of the park. Apparently to a lot of people, the tree was as old as time. We sat there for about 10 minutes without even saying a word until the silence was broken.
"You know the willow tree is really pretty this time of year"
At least someone started a conversation. I tried to think of something to say but i couldn't think of anything. I took so long thinking that shane said " you know it reminds me of you, it stands here all strong confident knowing if any enemy strikes it, it wont fall but then it also knows that one day that it will be stuck down"

His words set my heart a flutter for some reason. I felt my cheeks start to burn as i blushed behind the hood of my cloak. I didn't understand. Why was i feeling this way. Ive been like this towards someone before and then here i am.
"You see that sprout over there in the tulip bed"
He stared at me with eyes yearning to known what i was going to say next.
"It reminds me of you because it hasn't shown its full potential yet and know one knows what its going to look like because its hiding in its leaves until its ready."
He smiled. All of a sudden i felt a hand grasp on to mine. It was Shane's. Before i even realised it, me and shane were holding hands on a bench. I felt my heart racing as i snatched away as i fast as i could. He looked at me confused. Then i stood up, and walked away.

I heard Shane's foot steps behind me as i walked. He wasn't even running, in his way of he thinking, he was walking more than anything. There were people around so i wasn't surprised. He stopped once i had got to the parks gates.

I walked home but before i could reach the handle of my house door i heard shane shout
"Wait!"
I opened my door as quickly as i could and ran inside shutting the door behind me. I heard him sit on the other side of the door when i heard my phone go.ping. Shane was texting me. I decided to ignore and went straight to bed. I couldn't sleep, shane kept wondering over my mind, every time i closed my eyes, i could see his deep turquoise eyes staring into my multi coloured ones.

At 12am in the morning i received a text from shane saying "meet at the field at 10, its Saturday tomorrow so we don't need to worry about school hours."
I thought he was out of his mind after wha happened at the park but part of me felt as if i should see him. My mind was bazzeled by the
thought of me feeling this way. I just didn't understand.

The next day my legs dragged me to the place i thought i probably wouldn't go to, the field. As i slowly walked through the grass, i heard the a guitar playing in the wind. Shane was playing his guitar just ahead of me, i could see his head sticking out of the grass. As the sweet music rolled off the strings of his guitar, i turned and started sneaking up on him. A started crawling towards him hiding in the grass, he was my prey. Once i was a metre away from him, i stopped and waited just to make sure he hadn't noticed me, he hadn't, i jumped in the air and pounced on top his head but instead of biting him i just leaned on him. WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING. He turned around and put his arms around me as i transformed back into my normal self. I could feel his just going up and down as his warm arms cradled me. I couldn't let him go. I just felt so warm and safe in his arms. He pushed me off slightly and stared into my eyes. My heart started to flutter as i saw the sun shine in his eyes that were as deep as the ocean. He lifted his arm a grabbed my hood slightly and started to pull it back.