Nineteen

"I can't believe you're here!" Evelynn said still hugging her mother

"I wouldn't miss this for the World, you did amazingly tonight,"

"But I stumbled,"

"And you carried on, that's the main thing,"

Evelynn finally let go of Emily who sat on the couch allowing Evelynn to sit with her and snuggle into her.

"Either way, I am so so proud of you,"

"Thank you,"

Evelynn yawned and allowed her eyes to close as she listened to Emily's heart beat a steady rhythm. Emily nudged Mick who gently lifted the sleeping teen into his arms and carried her to her bedroom, with Emily hot on his heels. She climbed into Evelynn's bed and Mick set Evelynn beside her.

Emily pulled the covers up over them both and cradled her daughter to her chest. Mick smiled and pressed a kiss to Evelynn's head and one to Emily's lips.

"Sleep tight baby," he whispered to Emily "Goodnight superstar," he said quietly to Evelynn.

"I love you," Emily said looking at Mick

"And I love you both,"

Smiling, Mick left the room and Emily held Evelynn close and fell asleep too before long.

In all the commotion, no one, not even Emily, had noticed a black car parked just across the street from John and Claudia's house. Watching their every move, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Lowering a pair of binoculars; the gruff looking man, who had aged well with time sat and waited. She was in there and so was the person he wanted to see.

Setting the binoculars down, he rubbed his hand over his head, contemplating his next move. He decided to return to his hotel until the morning when he would make his next move.

The next morning, Evelynn awoke still in her mother's arms. It hadn't been a dream! Smiling to herself, Evelynn cuddled back into Emily and closed her eyes.

"It was about time you woke up," Emily said gently

Opening her eyes again, Evelynn smiled brightly.

"Morning mom,"

Evelynn stretched and sat up, letting out a yawn and shaking her head gently before getting out of her bed. Emily took the opportunity to get out the bed herself. Evelynn opened her closet and placed her hands on her hips, biting her lip as she decided what to wear.

"That's like looking at me from behind," Emily commented smiling to herself

"Except I'm shorter than you,"

"At the rate you're going, you'll be my height by the time you're seventeen, get ready while I wake Mick," Emily kissed her head and left the room.

Again, the black car was back, parked up outside, watching and waiting. He had to talk to her today. He just needed her alone.

Back inside everyone was downstairs discussing the day and what everyone was doing.

"I'm going to take Evelynn and Declan to Sea World, the one here is amazing," Mick stated

"Claudia and I have work so it looks like you're home alone Em, could you look after Sammy?" John added

"Yes! That's fine by me! Time alone these days is a luxury with my job," Emily replied "Don't get buying Evelynn anymore stuffed penguins Mick,"

Hearing this Evelynn turned and pouted at her mother.

"You have too many," Emily laughed

"I do not! Twenty is hardly too many," Evelynn argued back

Mick laughed and grabbed his shoes and wallet as Declan got ready and Evelynn said goodbye to her mother John and Claudia.

All at once Emily, was home alone. Well sort of, Sammy was fast asleep still. So Emily took his bouncy chair into the living room and opened her book that she had started on the plane ride. What she wasn't expecting was a knock on the door.

Getting up, Emily walked to the door and took her gun from her purse. She opened the door and there in front of her, as alive as you or me was Ian Doyle.

"Hello Love," he said somewhat quietly

"You're dead?!" Emily stated rather than questioned

"Apparently bad guys can be saved and hidden too, but I'm not here to fight you," Ian said holding up his hands

"What do you want Ian?" Emily demanded

"To see Declan, I know he's here with you,"

"Absolutely not. Do you really think I would let you walk back into his life after what you did?! You're wrong Ian,"

"Emily please, I did wrong yes but I just want to see him, to apologize and be the father I should have been to him," Ian pleaded

This was new; Ian Doyle nearly on his knees begging to see Declan. Emily looked at him.

"Where are you staying?"

"A hotel by the Thames,"

"Meet us at the London Eye tomorrow at noon, alone, no guns and no phones or cameras, if you fail to listen to anyone of these rules then you will never see Declan again," She informed him and began to close the door on him

"Understood, and Emily?"

Emily stopped at looked at him "What?"

"That teenage girl? She's yours isn't she?" Emily nodded "Motherhood is a great look on you, are either of the men here her father?"

"Thats none of your concern, tomorrow, noon, London Eye,"

Emily closed the door and dead bolted it before calling Penelope.

"Emily! How is London?! How is Evelynn?! Why are you calling at 2am on a saturday?!"

"Garcia I need your help,"

"I am up and ready to serve you oh fearless leader!"

"I need you to hack into all the cameras around the London Eye tomorrow from 9am to 6pm," Emily requested "And can you get Morgan here on the next flight?"

"Done! Why what's going on?" Penelope asked

"Its Doyle, he isn't as dead as we thought,"

A/N

GASP! Okay so I know that in the show Doyle is dead but I wanted to bring him back to stir things up.