[8]

Lou's POVI smiled as Eric and Four talked about capture the flag

Lou's POV
I smiled as Eric and Four talked about capture the flag. It was a game that we played in teams.
Four turned to Eric.
"You can choose first."
Eric smirked.
"Lou."
My eyes widened and I walked to Eric.
Four glanced at me worried, but I just smiled at him.
Elena was on my team while Justin was on Four.
I tensed as I saw him look at me. He looked pretty beaten up. Max must of punished him.
Elena leaned to me.
"Eric beat him up."
I looked at her wide eyed. He did? For me?
I looked up at Eric and felt my cheeks blush. He protected me. I smiled slightly and turned my head.
We were now in circle, Eric asked for strategies.
I looked around and saw a tall tower.
"Why don't we let them come to us?"
Eric turned to me and smirked.
"What did you have in mind?"
I smiled at him.
"We hide our flag up in that tower. It's likely that they'll see it. So we just wait for them to come to us."
Eric nodded.
"Nice plan, Lou. You heard it. Elena and Scott. You are guarding the flag. Go up."
I was next to Eric. We waited for Four to come to us.
"Thank you."
Eric turned to me.
"For what?"
I smiled and my cheeks flushed.
"For protecting me from Justin. I know it was you who... Well, you know."
Eric nodded.
"Just for the record, I'll always protect you."
I blushed and we heard Four and his team coming. We ambushed them and started shooting. I saw Justin and shot him in the leg, then one in his arm. I stood over him.
"You were my friend and you betrayed me. You tried to... I hate you for that. I hate you."
Justin shook his head.
"I'm sorry, Lou. Please..."
I shook my head and shot him three more times. I turned around when someone almost shot me but I was pulled behind a large stone. I looked up and saw Eric standing over me. I was so close to him. He was looking and shooting.
Then his eyes moved to me and he smiled. That smile. That damned smile.
"Are you okay?"
My breathing stopped as he got closer to me, hiding from the fake bullets.
His eyes looked at me and I melted at that moment.
"Yeah."
Eric smiled softly.
"Good."
He kissed my forehead and run out to shoot. My cheeks flamed and I giggled. It was unexpected.
I heard Elena yell that she got the flag. We won. I stood up and saw Eric smirking at Four.
I shook his hand and smiled.
"You play good."
Four smiled.
"You too, L."
I grinned at the nickname and turned to Eric. He was happy, smirking at Four. His blue eyes fell on me and I saw him softened.
"Two free days for the initiates. We are celebrating."
I smiled at him and Elena hugged me as everyone cheered.