[11]

Lou's POVI nervously played with sleeves of my tight shirt

Lou's POV
I nervously played with sleeves of my tight shirt. We started the Stage 2. Four said it has something to do with our worst fears. So as couple of people already went into a room, every single one of them that came out were shaking or crying.
Elena sat next to me and sighed.
"Were did you disappear last night?"
I smiled softly.
"I was with Eric."
I saw her eyes widen and I shook my head.
"We didn't do anything. We just talked and I fall asleep."
She nodded and I saw a small smile.
"What happened last night with Damon?"
She giggled.
"He kissed me."
I squealed.
"I'm so happy for you. I can see he really likes you."
Four opened the door and looked at me.
"Lou. It's your turn."
I squeezed Elena's hand and went in. Eric was sitting on a chair and I sat in another orange chair.
I smiled at Eric.
"Hi."
He smirked slightly.
"Hi."
He gently moved hair from my neck and his fingers brushed over my collar bone. I shivered slightly but he didn't seem to notice. He took injection and looked me in the eyes.
"It will be just a second. You will see your fears in a landscape. Every day you'll face on fear and at the end of the Stage 2 you will face all your fears at one stimulation. Just remember be brave."
He injected me with serum and I felt my eyes dropping.
"Be brave."
I fell asleep and suddenly found myself back in Erudite. I was in my room when the door opened and I saw my father walking in with a belt. He smiled maniacally and whipped the belt. I knew this wasn't real but it felt real. I was to scared to move. I looked up and saw my mom just watching and not doing anything. I tried to calm down but it wasn't working. Suddenly I stood up.
"I'm Dauntless. You can't hurt me now."
So I pulled back my fist and punched him in the face. He fell down and I felt myself getting pulled out of simulation. I couldn't look either of them in the eyes.
"Am I done?"
Four sighed.
"Lou..."
I just shook my head.
"Don't. Please."
Eric sighed.
"You passed the test. If you do like this on the rest of them, you'll definitely be a Dauntless member."
I smiled. I needed to hear that. And I was glad that Eric didn't pry into my business. But I knew he probably wanted me to tell him.
Four opened the door.
"Same time tomorrow."
I nodded and glanced at Eric. I smiled softly at him and I saw his eyes soften.
He had me definitely hooked.
That night I couldn't sleep. I was wondering what my next fear was.