6

You felt a drop on your nose, you put your hand out.. it's raining.
You ran to the apartment, it started pouring. People were rushing home or at least some kinda shelter. You ran up the stairs, your were soaked. You stopped to catch your breath.. until you felt something being thrown onto your head. You looked up to see Jimin, standing in front of you.. "Dry yourself off".
You grabbed what had been thrown at you.. a towel. You looked up at him. "Thank you", you quietly said as you were drying off your hair. He smiled and nodded. He had a hat on so you couldn't clearly see his eyes.. but he took it off and ran his fingers through his hair. You took off your hat to do that... you weirdo.. you laughed to yourself. He looked up surprised. "Did you just laugh at me" he said with a huge grin on his face. You smiled but held in your laugh. "You have a beautiful laugh Y/N" he said quietly, as he placed his hat back on his head. Stop Jimin... stop putting pretty.... beautiful into the same sentence as me... I'm none of that.
"Did you not go to school" he asked.
You bit your lip, and shook your head. Are you gonna get angry.. at me. He nodded his head and looked down. "Y/N... I- he paused, and looked up at you. "I-I'm sorry... about last night"
Jimin....
"I shouldn't have asked I- I'm sorry" he looked back down at the ground.
Jimin stop saying sorry... why are you like this.. what game are you playing at.
"But Y/N.... I-I'm here for you. Even if you don't trust me... even if you want me to go away... I'll always be here.. for you"
"I- he paused and licked his lips. "You can take as long as you like before you tell me- you don't even have to tell me anything either"
"But I-I'm here.. you can talk to me..."
He looked into your eyes.. Jimin...
Can I trust you... will-
Will you protect me.. I-
Are you lying to me I- I don't know what to do.. you care so much... w-why

Y/N... you don't remember me but I'm here... I'm here now.. please don't suffer anymore..
Jimin faced the floor, you couldn't see clearly but water drops were dripping down from his face.. he wasn't in the rain... Jimin- are you crying..
He looked away from you, and just squatted down on the floor. His shoulders were shaking... Jimin..

~ 7 years earlier ~

Tears were running down my face... I probably looked like a mess.. eomma.. I-I don't know what to do...
"Why are you crying.." I looked up to see a girl, I quickly wiped away my tears. "I-I wasn't crying". She giggled a little, and sat down next to me. "It's ok" she said to me as she placed her hand on my back. Who are you.. your not a girl in one of my classes..
"Who are you"
She looked up at me.
"ah I'm two grades lower then you so" she said with a nervous laugh. "But my name's Y/N.." she said with a smile. Y/N...
"What's your name" she tilted her head as she asked. "I'm Jimin" she smiled at me.
"Then Jimin... you shouldn't cry, no matter how sad it is, because your so beautiful when you smile" she said with a huge grin on her face.
"Beautiful..."
She widened her eyes.. "Ugh.. w-well handsome.. I meant handsome" she said nervously. I laughed out, and she joined me after a few seconds.

From that day on I always thought about what Y/N said... it made me happy..
I would look forward to seeing her, even if we were in different classes. But then one day... everything changed...she wouldn't go to school as frequently... and when she did.. she wouldn't
Smile.
It was her body... but she wasn't inside of it.. it was an empty shell.

"Y/N.." I said while catching my breath. She looked behind her, but kept on walking. Y/N... what's wrong
what happened... why won't you talk to me...

"Hey did you hear about Y/N..." I was walking in the halls, when I saw a group talking about Y/N, I stopped to listen in on what they were talking about..
"Hmm no what happened.."
The boy smirked.
"I heard she was messing around with some older guy"
Older guy??
"Yea haven't you seen the bruises that are all over her body.."
A girl stepped up.
"It's true.. in gym when we change our cloths there's a bunch of bruises" she said.
The guy laughed. "He's probably rough on her... that slut."
What they were saying about Y/N boiled my blood. Y/N would never do that... she would never.. she's so strong she would never allow that to happen...
I hadn't realized but I was clutching my fist so much that my knuckles were becoming white.
"Hey..." I yelled across the room. All their heads turned to my direction. The boy smirked and came up to me. "What you gotta a problem."
"Stop taking about Y/N that way" I said as I glared at the boy.
"She's not a slut!" I yelled at his face. The boy smirked and laughed a little, he enjoyed this. "Well it's true chimchim" he said slyly.
"Don't call me that"
"ah I'm sorry... your girlfriend only calls you that... well it breaks my heart to say this but your girlfriends a slut"
Anger boiled through my blood..
"That bitch" he said with a smirk.
I punched him in the face. "Shut up!" I yelled. The boy didn't take long to punch me in the stomach and shove me against a wall...
Long story short they beat me up..

But from that point on I wouldn't see Y/N anymore...
I graduated and was gonna go to highschool...
I wouldn't see her anymore... she stayed with those jerks and
I-
couldn't help her...

I-I'm sorry Y/N... that I couldn't be there..

That's why I'll stay by you even if you don't want me to...

~~~
Will she ever remember Jimin and their past together...

Hmmm

Idk XD

-Lyra

TELL ME WHAT TO PUT HERE CAUSE IDEK ANYMORE