10

You walked through the hallways, walking past all the students who were busy talking. The door to the outside was already open, you quietly walked through the door. The sun hit your eyes, and heat came rushing to you. You looked up to the sky, it was crystal clear blue.
You tightened your grip on the bag that you held, and slowly began walking.
Until you bumped into someone.
"Uh sorry", you said quietly.
You looked up to meet the eyes of the person you just bumped into.
You caught a familiar gaze.
"It's okay Y/N". A smile graced onto his lips.
Jimin..
"What are yo-
"I wanted to walk with you", he said nervously scratching his neck.
"I figured we could stop by the cafe or something".
A small smiled graced onto your lips.
"Sure..".

Both you and Jimin walked together, listening to birds chirp and wind flow between your fingertips. It truly was a wonderful day..
You suddenly felt an unusual feeling wrapped around your hand. Like something warm had just held onto it, gentle enough to not cause any harm.
You diverted your attention to your hand that was being held by another, you looked up at Jimin. He got flustered, and quickly let go of your hand, and the warmth your hands once felt quickly vanished.
"I-I'm sorry", he tried his best to not look into your eyes.
"I-I should have asked f-first".
He looked awkwardly down onto the concrete sidewalk.
"I-It's okay.. it's fine as long as it's you", you said quietly under your breath.
Jimin looked up and smiled.

You both walked into the cafe, swinging the doors open. Your nose was met by the sweet familiar fragrance.
You sat down onto one of the chairs, while Jimin ordered the food.
You watched Jimin's small actions..
As his lips parted to speak, and the way his eyes would shimmer against the light.
You felt your heart suddenly beat faster then normal..
You exhaled air, coming to the realization of how Jimin is making you feel inside...
I'm afraid...
If I-I feel this way... then I'll just get hurt in the end just like-
Pictures of your sister came flooding into your mind..
Hwa-young...
is this how you f-felt about...
him..
that bastard...
Anger boiled your blood, but the only emotion that could escape was in the form of tears. You quickly wiped them away, when Jimin began walking towards you.
You tried your best not to look into his eyes, just so he doesn't notice your teary eyes.
"Y/N, what's wrong", he placed the plates onto the table and sat down across from you.
"It's nothing", you said with a pretend smile.
Jimin looked straight at you with a blank expression.
Please don't see through my lie.... just believe me...
please..
You bit your lip, and quickly grabbed the fork and began stuffing your face, to avoid conversation.
He parted his lips to say something but was quickly interrupted when a pair of footsteps came your way.
"I see your back here", he said walking towards the table where you and Jimin were seated. You looked up to see Yoongi and nodded your head.
He placed his hands into his pockets.
"Y/N?? Right?".
"Yea..".
He looked over at Jimin and sat on one of the tables next to us.
"You know all Jimin does it talk about you". He said with a smirk on his face.
"Hyung-   "Y/N this, Y/N that"
"Hyung stop it", he said with an embarrassed tone in his voice.
You laughed lightly at Jimin's reaction.
"Yoongi..", another employee called out.
"I gotta go now, it was nice seeing you
Y/N", he said as her walked off.
You looked back at Jimin, whose face was covered with his own hands, trying his best to hide his flushed face.
His muffled laugh came from inside his hands, and he slowly slid down his hands, revealing an embarrassed Jimin. He ran his fingers through his hair, and cupped his face.
"Why is hyung like this," he said quietly.
Jimin looked into your eyes and smiled, making your heart skip a beat.
You won't hurt me right Jimin...
Will you...

~~~
Aish I can't believe some of you are actually reading this like whyy
this is so badddd
Agh