9

You took small steps as cars flashed by, you stared at the concrete sidewalk, glancing at the cracks that you would occasionally see. You held onto you bag tightly as you passed by people.
"Y/N~".
You stopped walking and looked up to see where the voice was coming from. You met a pair of familiar eyes... ones that you prayed you wouldn't see again. You froze out of fear, your whole body began to shake. It's him.....
"Y/N~ you shouldn't run away from your father.. I was very worried about you". A smirk graced onto his lips. You backed away outa fear... you wanted to run away, but your legs were preventing you from doing so. He grabbed your arm and covered your mouth allowing no noise to escape from your lips.
He leaned his head onto yours, you could feel his breath hitting your skin. He leaned closer to your ear.. and whispered..
"Be a good girl for daddy~".
You tried to pull away from him, but it was no use..
Help me.. someone please..
You screamed at the top of your lungs, but not a single soul could hear you. Your voice was muffled, and he tightened his grip on you. He pulled your hair, making you head snap to the side.
"Don't scream.. if not your punishment will be worse then hell".
Tears streamed down you face.
I'm scared.. someone please save me..
save me..
Your legs gave out and you fell onto the hard cold floor, he then began to drag you through an alley way. You tried kicking and using your arms in anyway possible, but it was useless. You reached your hand out..
Save me..
Only one image came to your head..
Jimin...
But then for some reason, you stopped being dragged, a huge black shadow came over your body..
"How about we have some fun". A smirk formed on his lips. You trembled from fear, he placed his hands onto your shoulder.
"No no n-no... someone save me!"

You widened your eyes, and quickly sat up on the bed, you stared at the blank wall, as sweat trickled down your back. The door began to slowly creek open, you pushed yourself in the corner out of fear.
"Y/N, you awake?".
Jimin was at the door looking at you huddled up in the corner of the room. Tears began to trickle down your cheeks.
Jimin then opened the door wider.
"Y/N?". He said in a worried tone. He then came rushing to your side. He cupped your face, and held onto your hand.
"Y/N...", he whispered.
You didn't look at him, tears just streamed from your eyes.
"What's wrong?".
You looked over at him, you opened your mouth but no words were able to come out. He stepped onto the bed and wrapped his arms around you.
"You don't have to tell me.. I can wait".
Tears trickled down onto Jimin's shoulder, as he held onto you. You gently grabbed onto the back of his shirt.
"I'm scared...".
Jimin tightened his embrace.
"I'm here... please don't be afraid".

~~~
YAYAYAYAY