8

(ELLO ITS ME PLAY THE VIDEO, ITS MUSICC.... i mean if you want)

"Y/N..... Y/N..... don't you remember me"
You opened your eyes to be back in the same place you were before. You looked around, your eyes met a boy, but he wasn't looking at you. He was looking in a different direction.
"Y/N how long are you gonna take". You followed the direction he was looking at, to see a small girl walking towards him. "Wow.. your so patient.... chimchim" she said with a smile on her face.
"ChimChim..." you whispered. Your eyes widened.
"W-wait". You looked back up at The boy and the girl. They had begun to fade away.
"J-Jimin...". The boy looked up at you and smiled. He nodded his head slightly. Then your vision became hazy, until you were drowned in darkness.

"Yah... Y/N".
"Y/N".
A hand began waving in front of your face. You looked up to see Jihun..
"What do you want".
He pouted.
"Why are you always so cold to me". He grabbed a seat and pulled it up to your desk. He sat down and rested his head on his hand.
"Y/N?".
"Mhm".
He tilted his head slightly.
"Are you close to Park Jimin?" He asked.
Your eyes widened.
"J-Jimin?".
He nodded his head.
"I-I don't know". You look down on the desk, and fiddle with the mechanical pencil. He pushed himself back and sighed.

You walked out of the entrance of the school, and began walking down the sidewalk.
"Y/N".
You look behind you to see Jihun catching his breath.
"Y/N, you mind if I walk with you".
You hesitated a little, but you ended up letting him walk with you. Most of the walk was just awkward silence, you glanced over his way, to catch him looking at you. He quickly looked down at the floor. You sigh.
You stopped in front of the apartment duplex and looked at Jihun.
"Thanks for walking with me".
He smiled at you.

"Y/N..". You look a little past Jihun's shoulder to see Jimin standing there. Jihun looked over to Jimin, and his expression immediately changed. He went from smiling to a glaring at Jimin.
Jihun looked back at you with a smile on his face.
"Bye Y/N". He pulled you into a hug. You were surprised. He held onto you for a few seconds until he finally let go. He stepped back from you and looked over to Jimin with a smirk on his face.
He waved goodbye to you and left.

You diverted your vision to Jimin. His eyes were glued onto the floor.
"Jimin..".
His eyes met yours but he quickly looked away.
You made small steps towards him.
"Jimin... I- you paused to catch your breath. "I... remember you". Jimin looked up at you with widened eyes.
"What", he said in a low tone.
You stood in silence for a few seconds.
"I-I rem- before you even had time to blink, Jimin had wrapped his arms around your waist. You felt tear drops gently trickle onto your shoulder.
"Really", his voice was muffled since his face was stuffed in your shoulder. You nodded you head, and he held onto you tighter.
You slowly wrapped your arms on his back.
"I'm sorry... for forgetting".

~~~
Ello, sorry me no update in a while, I wasn't really sure if I should continue..
But I decided to finish ittt!!
*cough*
Or at least try
SORRY IF THERES MISTAKES
IM HUMANNNN