1

( Edited: 8/24/2021)

Breathe in... Breathe out. You got this willow. You will be meeting Tiana soon.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we will be landing in 10 minutes. Thank you for traveling on Korean air flights, please enjoy your stay in Seoul, South Korea!" Oh goodness, I can't believe this is happening. I fastened my seatbelt, gathered my belongings together. I started thinking about my new life in Korea, what kind of kids will I have. I wonder what grade I will be teaching. The landing was a bit rough nothing new to me.
I grabbed my carry-on and started following the other passengers off the plane. "oh excuse me" I spoke after I bumped into a lady and bowed. I looked for the signs to go grab my luggage. Aish why are there so many people here? After I got my two big suitcases And went to customs.
It's a good thing I have all my citizen papers to live here done. I've been told it would be hectic. After walking through Gate C, I started looking for Tiana. We were best friends for the longest time. She got a big job offer working for a company, she never told me what the name was though. Anyways she got me a teaching job! I saw a small woman jumping up and done.
As I got closer I realized it was her. I chuckled and walked over to her. " Lily-Ah I've missed you" She threw her arms around me and squeezed me. She grabbed one of my suitcases for me. We walked through the doors to the van that would take me to my apartment.

" So some stuff has changed. The company paid for your apartment, My boss wanted the best teacher for their clients. So, of course, I told them about you, since you are fluent in Korean and obviously English. I know you wanted a full classroom, but I think you would like this. You fit best for the job, and He liked the idea of it." She inhaled air acting like she just finished a rap.

I laughed at her expression. We just started catching up instead of me sleeping, I saw a sign saying ' Now entering Seoul, Gangnam-gu'. Huh, what are we doing here? I was about to ask when the bus turned into a huge fancy apartment complex. This looks hella expensive. She grabbed my suitcase again and started heading toward the door, I put my backpack on and grabbed my last luggage, and followed Tiana.

We thanked the driver and headed to the front. The doorman greeted us. The lobby was warm and cozy. Not too hot or cold. it was perfect. " You live on the 8th floor, The 9th floor is pretty much the roof, garden, and pool. Your apartment number is 4890, you do not have a key, it's a code, which I went ahead and put as our friendship date" She spoke as we got into the elevator. She kept going on and on about how excited she was, her voice just kept getting higher and higher. It was cute. We finally reached the 8th floor and walked down to my room.

" Holy shit" I gasped as I walked in, the elegant white floors, I swear I just died and went to heaven. The kitchen was amazing, I always had a knack for cooking, good thing it's huge. "It has an upstairs, which is just the master bedroom and the bathroom. Downstairs is the guest bed and bath. " Tiana explained. I nodded in response, my legs taking me to my room. I can not wait to decorate this place. Tiana kept talking but I was so fascinated with the view, I have no clue what she is saying. How can anyone afford this? I had so many appliances that normal Korea apartments wouldn't have. " Unni what is all of this? Who am I working for? this is so much!" I kept asking question after question. I'm so confused.
" Lily calm down and breathe. I had told our boss we just got home, and we will arrive around 10:30 am tomorrow. It will all make sense. Now lets chill and order food. I'm hungry!" She babbled. Shaking my head, I watched her leave the room. Might as well unpack. I can not believe this is my life now, the apartment is furnished also. holy cow. Time flew by when I realized I was done unpacking. " Food is here!" Tiana screamed. I chuckled and shook my head.

The rest of the night consisted of us eating food and Kdramas. She still refused to tell me what company I will be with. Aish I'm so nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm blasted all through my home. I forgot I put it for 9:30 am. I took a nice hot shower, combed my hair. I picked out a nice comfortable outfit. I know I was not getting a full classroom. How many kids will I have? I headed downstairs, might as well make a small breakfast for us.

" Good morning unni" I spoke as her door opened.

My knee kept bouncing as I tried to calm my nerves down. Took us about 10 minutes to eat. It took me about 5 minutes to clean the kitchen. "You ready Lily ?" I looked up to see Tiana by the door with her purse. I nodded to reply to her and grabbed my bag to head out.

We got in the elevator, she pressed the G button which is for the garage. "We will be taking the van again. I was going to walk but I think it might rain today." she Declared. After just random talking, we finally got there.
" Wait... What.. Why... Jyp entertainment? Why are we here? Unni?" I rambled on. She giggled at my questions. We got out of the van, " I guess I will tell you now, You will be teaching Stray kids " She opened the door for me. But I just stood there in shock.
"Come on now, do not want to keep them waiting now do we?" She winked.