5

( edit 8/24/2021)
(Updated 12/20/18)

"Ah, that's what I hear." His fingers found the pulse point on my neck and stayed there. I pushed his hand off and whirled around.

I dropped the water I ended up getting on the counter from his touch, I watched Hyunjin go grab a towel to clean it up.

"Y-you can hear that?"I stared at him in disbelief.

"Only if it's really pounding. Like now." He brushed my hair off my shoulder. "It's part of what helps me keep track of you or find you if I need to. The others can hear it too but only if you're really close. I have more of a range."

I walked over to the counter where he had laid the wet towel. I picked it up acting like I was wiping up some more water.

"Just a question." He nodded for me to continue. "Are your reflexes good? Being part panther I'm sure you're fast."

"Oh, I'm very fast. I have the quickest rifle-" He didn't get to finish because I had taken the wet towel and whipped it at his face. He wasn't quick enough to dodge and the towel slid down leaving his face soaked.

This looked like a good idea in my head, but now looking at his face. Eyes turning slightly red. I don't think so. Run. That is all my head was telling me to do. I made it a little bit because I grabbed the chair and pushed it behind me. Almost to the stairs, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

The door opened, Our heads snapped.

" Hyung do you know where the tea is locat-" Seungmin stopped talking when he saw our position.

" I.n! Seungmin! MY favorites, come to help me!" I pleaded to try to get out of his grip.

They made eye contact with Hyunjin, seeing his red eyes. They shook their head no.

" UGH WHY, go get changbin!"  I watched them run away laughing.

" Throwing that towel wasn't nice, what should we do?"  Hyunjin finally spoke

" Hwang Hyunjin Let go of our Noona!" Changbin burst into my apartment followed by the rest of the members. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and finally put me down and let his hands fall to his sides.

"Hyunjin Hyung, you can't have her all the time, You're gonna scare her away." I.n placed his arm around me. I looked at Hyunjin and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Come on guys, we have to get up early be ready to go by 7 am, okay? You'll have to come with us." Chan truly was the mother of the group. I nodded in agreement.

I watched as they walked by leaving my apartment to go back to theirs. Hyunjin's eyes never left mine. When he was almost by me he winked.

Well, tomorrow should probably be interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up setting my alarm for 4 am, I use to run in the mornings before my old job back in the states.  I left my apartment, put on my headphones blasting my music.
It's such a nice way to start the day. About an hour later, I walked home all sweaty, ready for a cold shower.

When the elevator door opened, you saw all 9 of them gathered at your door.

"Do you think she ran away? Maybe she doesn't like us." Han pouted next to Chan.

"I don't know. But why did she change the passcode on the door?" Seungmin kept trying to punch the old numbers in.

"I bet it's because of Hyunjin. He was messing with her a lot yesterday." Minho explained and dodged Hyunjin's attack.