chapter 10

* Recap **"look at me." I complied. "I need you to fully think this through. This is a very permanent thing. That would be it for you and me. There is no one I want more than you. But I want you to be sure that this is what you want. There would be nobody else for you."

"Even if you hadn't mentioned the tattoo part, I still would want to be with you. I knew a long time ago that there would be no one else for me." As soon as the words came off my lips Hyunjin swooped in on my lips. **
___________________________________________________________________

( edit 8/24/2021)

Ever since we both had talked that night he watched my every move. He really did look like a panther on the prowl.

Much to Hyunjin's dismay, I was currently assisting Chan in his studio with a new project he had in mind and wanted some help.

Apparently, Hyunjin's idea of taking a break meant fiddling with his phone for an hour, sneaking glances at me every few seconds.

my shoulder has been healed for a good week now. The boys were quite busy, Overseas schedules, new recordings, and the need to simply pass out at the end of the day took over everything. I knew it was constantly on his mind. He was a guy, after all. He was a professional though. He knew he had to do his job. That did not stop him from hugging me 24/7 or checking up on me.

A knock at the door drew everyone's attention. After a second or two, Bambam poked his head through with Changbin right behind him.

"Guys, I might have some info!" He came into the room and plopped down on the cot next to Changbin.

"So it seems that the goshawk, whose name is apparently Jihoon, has been contacting someone regularly. Jb's uncle traced the location of the numbers to this area. The name is fake, of course, but some calls took place right outside this building! "

"Someone here? How is that possible?" I.n pouted a bit. "Everyone here is so nice, though!"

" you didn't get kicked out of the group" Felix mumbled to himself quietly.

"How do we do that without the number?" Seungmin asked.

"Let's call it a night and maybe we can find out some more in the morning. We're all tired. Maybe JB's uncle can find out more tomorrow." Chan started packing up his stuff. Hyunjin n took that as his cue to bring me back to his side again.

We all were halfway through the practice room when the lights cut out. I latched onto Hyunjin's arm and backed up into his chest. It could simply be a power outage but the last few months had taught me to be cautious of everything.

"What the hell?" I.n flicked the light switch back and the forth. Since there were no windows the room was bathed in pitch-black darkness. The door opened on the other side of the room and I could hear someone walk in.

"Sorry for the theatrics but I had to keep you all from leaving somehow. You guys were getting too close to figuring things out."

"Tiana noona?!" Han's voice raised a bit in surprise.
It was my best friend this whole time?!?!

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! We trusted you, you son of a bitch!" Chans voice became dark and scary.

"Oh don't be so dramatic. Imagine my surprise when my boyfriend comes to me with a proposition. A shit load of money in exchange for the handler that the little boy band has. Now, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I refused?" She chuckled.

"Aw, don't hide. I don't bite. Jihoon might, though. He'll be here soon. You know what? All I had to do was call and tell the warden that his wife was going into labor. He gets a whole month left! Although, I didn't mention to the warden that he wouldn't be returning. So the three of us can head out of here and live happily ever after." she looked so proud of herself.