2

( Edit 8/24/2021)

( P.s I love whisper. I love how they sound, I just love them lol )

" Tiana.. stop. You can not be serious. Stray kids?!?! " I grabbed her hand making her turn to me before she went in. She smirked and pulled me into the door. "You'll be fine". She walked up to the main lobby where a girl was sitting behind a desk. " Good morning Jisu, Will you tell jun woo, I am here with Lily please". The lady smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hello jun woo, Tiana is here with the teacher Lily. " They talked for a couple more minutes then She placed the phone back down. " I assume you know what level to go to Tiana?". We said our goodbyes and headed to level 5. My heart was pounding. This can not be true.  As we got to the office, A guy stepped out, " Hello Lily, Tiana. Come in" The man spoke.  My name is Lee Jun-woo I am the main manager of Stray kids, Now we need to talk about some things. Lily-ssi? How was your flight? And your apartment?" He smiled at you and tried to calm yourself and at least act like you were professional.
"It wasn't too bad. The flight went by quickly. The apartment is amazing and has a beautiful view. Much more than what I was expecting, thank you." You smiled back and he seemed relieved that you had answered in Korean. It's a good thing I am 100% fluent in Korean. 

" I hope you don't mind the whole change in the career,  Tiana job is to find teachers to help our idols, staff members English. I need the best of the best. That's where I saw your file. I knew I needed you. Now  Stray kids are becoming more popular and we are looking to do more things overseas. In order to do that, we want them to be able to communicate with their fans, especially in the United States. Even though we do have some English speakers, I want all of them to be fluent like chan and Felix. Those two do not have time to teach the others,  That is why we decided to hire you" HE finally stopped speaking.

I just kept trying to process everything he was saying. Like you for real dude? Like for real? A little bit of me is still waiting for the cameras to pop out and say JUST KIDDING.  I went back into focus when I heard him speak again

"You will be working mostly 4 days a week in a classroom set up right down the hall! I thought it would be best for you if it seemed like a classroom.

You can thank Tiana for the room! I thought about just giving you a practice room, but when she explained this, I hope this will be better for you. That room will be just for Stray kids only. You will not have to worry about random people barging in. Hopefully, I am not throwing to much information at you. Just tell me if you need a minute?
*Yeah I need a lifetime of minutes to think about this- I thought to myself*

" Oh no, I am fine" Fuck me for lying.  " I will teach them basic English sentences, then I hope to get them fluent in English.

" You will do good for them, To handle and teach them! " He excitedly replied. I looked confused. What do you mean handle? will it be hard for me to teach them? I guess they are a little resistant to learning, you thought. I will do my best then.

"The boys are down in the training room right now, If you want, we can go ahead and introduce you to them? " He smiled starting to get up.

"That would be good!" I mentally scolded myself for lying. You really just wanted to go back to your apartment and crawl under your blankets and hide. On the other hand, you loved their music and wanted to meet them. Forget butterflies in your stomach, you had to grow a pair and teach them. It's your job.

You all left the small office and followed the manager down the hall, You can hear the music play. *Voices * You thought and smiled. That was your favorite song!  Why could not Tiana tell me, I needed to prepare not to look stupid in front of them? Oh, my lordddddd someone save my poor soul.

Scanning the room, you counted nine bodies. Crap, the reality was setting in fast. They were finishing a dance that you know of as my pace. Why Could we not do this before the interview?

"Hey, guys! We have some business to discuss." Their manager gathered the boys over to the couch. They looked at Tiana and I, Smiles were plastered over their beautiful faces.  Just keep calm Lily you got this.

" This is Lily, She will be your English teacher." Manager spoke. Trying not to show a confused face, but wouldn't they want to take out colored contacts? I wasn't going to question it.

"So you guys know that we are wanting to break into some other markets, We brought her in to get the rest of yall fluent, Instead of having Felix and chan or even seungmin teaching you, this was our best option.  Jun-woo turned around and put his hand on my shoulder and gently brought me out of hiding behind Tiana.

"She will be your English teacher for the next year. Welcome her into the company warmly and make sure you are prepared to do the lessons." He gently patted your shoulder in a gesture meant to comfort you but inside you were running laps around the building screaming like a mad woman.

"Hello, I'm Lily. It is nice to meet to all. I hope we can all get along well. Feel free to come to me with any concerns." You smiled warmly then bowed and made minimal eye contact. The color contacts in their eyes were unsettling you and you were trying not to look at them.  Even though I am around their age, they all give me this big aura, kinda scared but I shouldn't be.

You took a half step back when they all suddenly stood up and introduced themselves one by one. You decided not to tell them that you knew their names

Han was the first to speak up. You had almost half expected that considering what you had seen of his personality on videos. "How old are you?

"I am 23. Why? Do I look old?" You attempted humor since Han looked guilty for asking the question.

Of course not! I just wanted to make sure I could call you Noona~!" He giggled.

" Oh no its okay, I am not that much older than you, you can call me Lily," I replied

They went back to practicing, While I started setting up schedules, It was hard not to keep looking at all of them.. especially Hyun-jin. BIAS ALERT.  I Kept wondering why they have colored contacts. I finally got frustrated and asking manager Jun-woo.

" Manager Jun-woo I have a question," I spoke softly so they wouldn't hear me.
He looked up and smiled " Yes?"
I tried thinking of how I should bring this up to him, without sounding weird.

I ended up sitting next to him. " Why do the boys have colored contacts in?"

After the question had left my lips each one of their faces turned a bit white and faced me. Was I not quite enough?

Jun-Woo smiled, " Tiana you were right!!, Lily what colors are their contacts? He asked me.

I was nervous. " Well umm,  I.n and Han have like a mixture of a dark blue color. MInho has a very light Amber color. Chan and Changbin have a mixture of green and yellow. Felix and Seungmin have a grey color, and Hyunjin has pale blue eyes with flecks of green.

I do not understand what this has to do with anything?

"Well, the thing is.. They aren't fully human.." He said...