6

( Edit 8/24/2021
(Updated 12/20/18)

*Hyunjin P.O.V* (YAY)

I'm pissed, how dare he lay his filthy muggle hands on her.
( Please tell me someone gets that reference)

I ran as fast as I could get to hear when I zeroed in on her heartbeat, I could definitely tell she was scared. This time it was different than when I thought she was afraid of me. She was in danger. He gathered the others and went off in search of her location. I ran down all the hallways, finally set on a vacant room. I tried jiggling the doorknob. Locked.
I told the guys to back up, Bringing my foot up I busted the door open, Seeing Lily on the ground underneath that freak.
If it wasn't for Chan and Changbin I would of definitely of Killed him. He knew she was strong, I can sense it, any hybrid could.
Lily suddenly shifted and I instinctively gathered her closer.
I've grown so attached to her so fast. Because of what I am, I had to be careful. I am just so instantly drawn to her. It was one of the reasons I had volunteered to be her guardian.

The car ride went quickly with her in my arms. I'm tempted to ask my manager to drive around some more. I am not ready to let her go.
All too soon the manager was pulling into the parking garage of their building.
I waited until all the others made their way out of the van then I made my way around Her sleeping form. Once I was out of the van, I reached in and took Lily in my arms again. She stirred a bit and slightly opened her eyes to look at me. She put her arms around my shoulders and laid her head back down. My whole body was humming.
She trusted me enough to go back to sleep in my arms. It was a good feeling.

We made it to the elevator stepping in, the rest of the guys crowded around us just in case. Some stole glances making sure if she was ok. She hasn't been here for long, but everyone cares for a lot. The elevator dinged, We made it.
I let out a breath not knowing I was holding it.

" Does anyone know her passcode?" Changbin asked.
I nodded in reply, Stepping forward, moving my arms, trying not to wake her up. I clicked in her code, then slowly pushing the door open with my foot.
The boys followed me, I walked upstairs carefully setting her on her bed.
"So Hyunjin" Chan looked at me smugged. " You have feelings don't you," He said pinching my cheeks.

I could do nothing but remain silent. I can't deny that I like her and if he lied, they would know. He would have to be careful.

"You guys go on back to the apartment, I'm going to stay here with her in case she needs something." I walked back downstairs and settled myself on Lily's couch and laid my head back.

"Okay, okay, just let us know if you need anything." The leader ushered the younger members out of the door before Hyunjin could kill them.

After they closed the door, I went into her bedroom, just for one last check.

When I opened the door, she was sitting up on her bed looking very confused and very cute.

~~~~~~~~~~ Lily's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~

My body hurts... I rolled my shoulders, hoping my back would pop. My head jerked towards the door, A cute panther walked in.

" When did you wake up?" His deep voice gave me goosebumps.
" Like 20 seconds ago" I smiled.

Hyunjin held his hand out, I grabbed it and he pulled me up leading me to the kitchen, I assume.

"Do you want me to fix you something to eat?" He began rummaging through the cabinets to see what you had.

Before you could answer the doorbell rang. Opening the door, there stood I.n and Changbin smiling ear to ear.

"We're hungry!" I.n came through the door first, pulling his shoes off, followed closely by Changbin.