4

(updated 12/20/18) ( edited 8/24/2021)

Lily? Can you hear me??

I felt someone shake me... I want to open my eyes but they are so heavy.

"Hyunjin Hyung did you kill her?- I.n screamed.

You heard the conversation before you even realized that you had woken up. You could feel a cold cloth on your head after that.
"Hey love, Take deep breaths. Take it easy." It was Hyun-jin. His voice sounding like a whisper.

" Your.. your eyes went red Hyunjin..." I spoke gently

"I know... Did it scare you? I felt you trying to pull away from me.

" yeah it did.. it just came out of nowhere... I didn't think it would be that dark of a red.. but I am glad it's back to blue" I felt my heart skip a beat when I looked into his eyes.

"I can sense your feelings about certain things. I just kind of get a general idea of what you like or dislike. I can even sense anger or fear. It's part of the guardian link.  I can tell blue calms you." He spoke.

He doesn't need to know he is also the reason I am calm. It would go to his pride.

I slowly got off the coach, Hyunjin is looking like he is getting ready to see if I will fall.

" What time is it? " I asked Looking up.
"Oh noona, it's almost twilight!" Han spoke. My eyes went wide.
" It's almost 12 am?!" I gasped.  " I need to go home then." I bent down to grab my bag and started heading to the door. I felt a hand on my shoulder then spun me around.
" You can't go out by yourself noona, We can drop you off," Minho told me.
"I don't think that would be a good idea if your fans are waiting outside." You did not want to incur the wrath of netizens, that was for sure.

Consider it a courtesy to our new handler!" Changbin then grabbed your bag and took off with it.

"Fine, but if I get hounded by netizens I will take you both down with me!" Your comment earned a chuckle from the Jaguar and Panther.

"Why do you think you have a guardian?" Hyunjin whispered in your ear and your face heated up.

"Hmm, I think she likes that you're her guardian, she's gone all pink!"  Changbin walked out of the practice room laughing.

" what about Changjin?!" I screamed after him.

I walked after him, followed by the rest of the guys.

I got put in the front seat, thanks to chan. I  told their driver were to go quietly still feeling awkward in the front seat. It didn't take as long to go back and for that you were grateful. Even though you had passed out for a while, you still felt drained. Seeing your apartment building up ahead you grabbed your bag from the floor and prepared to exit the van.

" Hey, noona we live here too!" Seungmin popped up behind my seat. " What floor?" He asked

"8th" I turned to look at him. He had the biggest smile ever.
" us too" He winked and went back to his seat.

We all walked into the building. The definition of awkwardness was standing in an elevator with two very attractive men who just yesterday were as far from you as the moon. Now they were right next to you and you had no idea what to do. Your only salvation was going to be when the elevator would announce that you had arrived on the 8th floor.

We all walked out, I found my door and turned to Felix and Hyun-jin. " Well, goodnight guys." Speaking gently.  You put the code in and stepped inside. Mindlessly slipping your shoes off, you slowly walked into the kitchen and sat at one of the little chairs at your table. My stomach interrupted the silence. Food.  I need food.  I had some leftover food from the other night when Tiana was here. I decided to heat that.