Chapter Four

As his footsteps faded, and the sound of them going up the other path I closed the door behind me. I got out my phone and texted Ben. "Night Benjamin, I love you."

Bens POV-

As I walked into the door my mum questioned me. 20 bloody questions, I was literally next door, urgh. "I'm just making sure, you're safe." I just nodded, and walked upstairs. I took my phone out to find a message off Hannah.

"Night Benjamin, I love you." I read the over and over again. I love you. I replied simply, "Night Han, I love you too." I heard footsteps nearing my room, and it was my mum. She popped her head around the door.

"Since Jonny moved out, we have a spare room." she said. I looked at her. "and..." I said.

"Well, since Hannah is living by herself she could move in here?" It was a good idea, but I have only known Hannah for a few days. She probably wouldn't want too. "Ask her Ben, I don't want her by herself." She said being protective. I just nodded.

I woke up to banging on the door, it was my mum. "Remember you need to go see hannah!" she said very cheerfully. It was far too early for this. I crawled out of bed and put a vest on and some sweat pants on and my vans. I headed out the front door, a short walk to Hannahs.

I just walked in because she knew I was coming over, she was facing the sink, so I put my arms around her waist and lifted her up. "BEN PUT ME DOWN!" she shouted. I didn't. I turned her around and kissed her. She stopped squirming, placed her hands on my face, and kissed me back. I finally put her down.

"Erm, Hannah?" She nodded. "Mum sent me over to ask you, would you like too move in? shes all mummery and making sure you're ok.." She looked at me and giggled.

"Of course I'd love to move in! means I'll see you more!" she winked at me, and laughed. "I'll help you pack!" I said while throwing a pillow at her. Hannah just threw a few items of clothing in a bag todo her tonight and tomorrow.

Hannahs POV

Ben came over this morning to see if I wanted to move in with him and his family, ofcourse! Means I'll get to see him more, and get to know his family more. I shoved a few peices of clothing into a bag for an overnight and day time bag. I had packed and decided tonhead over too Bens. Ben and I were just friends, friends that kiss now and again.

"Come on Han, lets go home!" he said laughing. We walked down the path holding hands, and swining them. Rachel- bens mum greeted us at the door. "Hi hannah love, how are you?" she asked.

"Hi rachel! im great! thankyou so much for letting me stay!" I smiled. Ben picked me up and carried me up the stairs. All I could hear was Rachel laughing with Rob. Ben dropped me on the bed, which was the spare room. Ben jumped ontop of me, and planted a kiss on my forehead, "You're too cute!" he said while giggling.

''\○■★

SHORT ASSS CHAPTER BUT IM HOME FROM WALES, NOW IN LIVERPOOL SO I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE XO