Chapter 7

Mike and I walked home, to where Ben was. He was so worried, 20 text messages and 13 missed calls. "He'll want to talk to you Hannah." Mike said slowly. I pulled a bit of hair over my shoulder and started playing with it.

"I'll just go straight to his room." Mike sighed. We were at the shop, which meant only one thing, we were 2 minutes away. We got to the end of the path, and my heart was in my throat. I was so scared. I got to the front door, and turned the key. The door swung open, and there Ben was waiting there. "Ben I'm in no mood, please leave me be." I said walking up the stairs. Just as I reached the top of the stairs, I heard him huff.

Bens P.O.V-

She walked past me, and basically said she was in no mood to talk. Seriously, how are problems meant to be resolved if she's gunna be a moody cow. I'm going up there and I don't care. Mike put his arm on mine, and asked where I was going. I shrugged his hand of my arm and carried on walking. I reached the rop of the stairs, and saw Hannah lying on my bed. I walked and knocked on the door. "Go away." Her cute voice said.

"We need to talk han." I replied being calm. I walked and she was sitting there, staring into thin air. "I don't care what happened the other night, it was none of your fault. Dan was out of order, and I forgive him. We're all 'Brothers'. I genuinely think you're such a beautiful girl and I am so lucky to have you. You're amazing, so cute and just my princess. You decide now what happens, I've tried and failed." I got off the bed,and reached the door.

"Ben. Don't leave me!" I heard Hannah say, she got up and ran over to me, and swung her arms around me kneck. "I love you Ben." She whispered. I carried her over to the bed and placed her down. I lay beside her stroking her cheek, and playing with her hair. Soon she drifted off.

-Hannahs P.O.V

I woke up to Ben beside me, I must off fell asleep. "Hello sleepy" his husky voice said. I rolled over to face him, and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Mikes down stairs, I think" he said laughing. We both got up, and went downstairs. Mike was sleeping on the couch, so us being immature, drew on his face. Penis, I love Hannah and Ben, and Leah likes it up the bum. Gosh we were very immature.

Ben decided to make us food. "Hannah. Ben. What did you do to my face?" Ben and I broke into hysterics.

"We just had a bit of fun.." I said, Ben nodding in agreement.

"Well, it's not funny. Leahs home today!" Ben and I just laughed.

-----------

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED

SHORT CHAPTER BUT NEEDED UPDATING

THANKYOU SM FOR THE VIEWS

AYYYYYYYYYY

GOOD NIGHT

WELL BENS 19 AH LIKE WOT AH

OK

NIGHT