Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of Ben and Dan arguing, did ben know what happened between me and dan last night, while we were drunk? Shittt, I thought. I was lying in the double bed, pretending to be asleep when Ben walked in.

"Hannah?" He said patting my head. I rolled over slightly with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Hey, hey don't cry." he said being all sympathetic. "None of this was your fault!" I buried my head in Bens chest when Michael walked in.

"Dans away." He said rubbing my back. "He says he's sorry what happened.."

Bens face went a bright shade of red. "How can he sit and apologise after what he did last night?!" I sat there twiddling my fingers.

"Just leave it ben, this cant get between you two. You're in a band together." I said. I quickly brushed my hair into a high pony and stuck on my acid washed skinny jeans and my nikes. "I'll be back shortly,going to clear my head." I said, slamming the door.

Bens POV

"Mike, shes left, just like that." I started pacing up and down the hall. What if she has gone to meet Dan?" I felt Mike put his hand on my shoulder.

"It will all be fine, look at me and Leah. We've had stupid arguements and we're stronger than ever!" Mike said smiling.

Leah was Michaels girlfriend, they've been together for 2 years. They're relationship is literally, unbreakable. They are never apart. Leahs away on holiday for two weeks- how is mike coping!

"I'll go look for Hannah." Mike said smiling. Two minutes he was away.

Hannahs POV

I kept walking and walking, didn't know where I was or where I was going. I had so much on my mind.

Was Dan okay?

Did this happen because of my stupid drunken ness?

The only way I thought to resolve all this drama, was to drink alcohol. I had took a bottle of vodka from the house, and stashed it in my bag. I don't care anymore. All this drama is too much. I felt like I was a grenade, ready to blow. I found a park, where the boys film their covers, it was beautiful, so quiet but so much too look at.

I noticed a tree that Ben gets his photos beside, I started walking over to it, it was huge. I stood looking at it and couldn't help notice that engraved was 'I love hannah <3~BP'. A tear quickly escaped, I rubbed it away with my finger.

I took the bottle of vodka, unscrewed the cap, pressed the bottle top to my lips, and started drinking from it.

"Hannah. what are you doing?" A familiar voice said down my ear. I turned my head to see Michael standing there. "Can I sit?" I patted the ground. Michael cleared his throat and started.

"Ben really cares about you han, yanno. Ever since that day you knocked at his door, and he was rude to you, he realised you are the one for him. I miss my Leah. We've been together for 2 years, we've had arguements, breakups but they make the relationship stronger. What ever happened with Dan was not any of your fault, you were both drunk. The alcohol took over." Mike said smiling.

"I love Ben, he's helped me through so much. I remember when you used to bully me in school. It wasn't nice, but yeah you have matured, Leah is one lucky girl!" Michael took out his phone and showed me his lockscreen. A simple photo of them kissing infront of the mirror. Wow, they were perfect for eachother. She was dead gorgeous.

Michael just laughed and unlocked his phone and phoned ben. "Ben, I'm with hannah she's fine. be home soon mate!" he said smiling.

"Thankyou for this mike, it means alot." I said smiling.

Sorry I haven't updated. this chapter wasnt good Leah is my bestfriend who I met through the boys,  shes amazing and I love her loads she's a mike girl:)) I might need a girl for dans girlfriend follow leah on twitter! @leahmcveigh__

VOTE COMMENT ECT THANKS FOR READING X