Jonah: Internet Besties

⚠️cutting, cute at the end ⚠️

~ Y/N POV

I am playing Fortnite when I get a squad request (I don't play so idk) from Corbyn Besson. I accept. I accept it. We start to talk.

 Few months later

Corbyn and I have been talking for a while. I found out that he is in a band and has a girlfriend.

- call -

"Corbeeeeaaaan!"
"Y/N!"
"What's up?"
"The roof."
"Hahaha funny, really funny." I say, sarcastically. Shaking my head.
"I know I am?" He says. Corbyn and I talk for a while until I hear someone call his name.
"Who's that?" I ask.
"Christina." He replies.
"Hi Christina. How long is she staying."
"A week."
"Exactly go spend a week with her, I'll on accept your calls after a week!" I say.

- end of call -

I enter my apartment I share with my boyfriend, Ben. Lately we have been drifting apart. We don't talk anymore. I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when I see Ben kissing another girl.
"B-B-B-Ben." I say trembling. I run upstairs to pack my bags.
"Ba......be" He shouts after me. I finish packing my bags. He grabs my hand.
"You can't leave!" He shouts
"Watch me!" As I said that, I feel my cheek get hit and my stomach starting to hurt. He slapped and punched me. He starts to kick me before he leaves. I call Y/B/F/N.

- call -

"Y/N?"
"Y/B/F/N" I start sobbing.
"Oh my gosh..... I'm coming over."

- end of call -

I slip off into a deep sleep. Only to be woken up by Y/B/F/N. She shakes me violently, her face laced with worry. She gets the medical kit and patches me up. She puts me on the couch and sits down next to me. I slip off again.

I wake the next morning sore all over. Yesterday's events came rushing back. I try to find Y/B/F/N. I see a note on the counter.

Y/N
Got an urgent call from work. Will be back as
soon as possible.
Stay safe.

Y/B/F/N

I sigh and fall back asleep on the couch. I must've slept through the day because when I wake up again it's dark outside. Y/B/F/N is still not here. I look at my phone and see 13 missed calls from 4 unknown numbers, 4 missed calls from Y/B/F/N and 1 message from Y/B/F/N. She got an urgent family call and had to come to her home state. I hear the door open and Ben comes back in and beats me again.

~No one's  POV

The beatings carry on for a couple weeks. Y/N calls Corbyn everyday to make sure he doesn't suspect anything. The rest of the boys and Christina are planning on surprising Corbyn with Y/N. Y/N has agreed with that. She is moving to Cali (sorry if you live there) near the boys, so she can get away from Ben.

~Y/N's POV

I have started cutting. It's terrible but anyway. Today I fly out to California. I said goodbye to my family earlier today. Ben has left the country to go to somewhere else.
Flight from (your home state or country) to LAX.
Thats my plane. I get up and go onto the plane.

*skip till end of flight*

I text the boys telling them that I have landed. Zach and Jack (Jachary😇) are coming to pick me up. Christina couldn't be there because she is in New York.

I see them and run to them. They give me a massive hug. Jack goes to grab my bag and hits my wrist and unintentionally flinch. He looks at me and I shake my head.
"I'll tell you later. Just don't tell anyone please." I whisper. He nods and we get in the car.

*skip car ride because I'm lazy ASF*

Jonah texts me and says that Corbyn is waiting to play Fortnite in the sitting room. Zach and Jack walk in the kitchen and shout to Corbyn. I hid behind the counter and as he comes into the kitchen I jump out. He gets such a fright but then runs to me and gives me the biggest hug. The rest of the boys come and we have a big group hug.