Jonah pt 3

Jonah: Internet Besties part 3
———————————

Ben, he smiles tries to hug me. I stand up and run away from him. I run into Jonah and see that he is flirting with another girl. He sees me and runs after me but is too late, I'm already away from the club. Ubering back to my place. Everything clouds my thoughts as I enter my house. I open the door, I close it and slide down the wall crying.

Jonah knocks in my door. It sounds like he has been crying. I open it slowly. He comes in and tries to hug me. I push him away and turn around, more tears brimming my eyes.
"I know what I did and I'm truly sorry. I was drunk." He says, sorry laces in his voice.
"How do I know that?"
"You are just going to have to trust me." He says.
"I trusted someone else like this and he just took advantage of it." I say calmly.
"I'm not him." He says raising his voice.
"How do I know that!" I raise my voice.
"I don't know! I look different, I can sing, my names is different..." He shouts. The argument carries on for 20 more minutes.
"You what, I'm done!" He says, throwing his hands up. I unintentionally flinch and he notices. I stay quiet.
"Who has been hurting you?" He asks, worryingly.
"Him." I whisper.

He runs forward and hugs me so tight. I cry into his chest. He knows I was uncomfortable at the club. He knows what happened to me. He sets me down on the couch and puts my head in his lap. I lay like that for ages. He is just stroking my hair and singing to me. I fall asleep and so does he.

*time skip*

I wake up earlier than Jonah. I smile at his sleepiness. He is fast asleep. I get up and go make coffee. While I'm making coffee I feel 2 arms wrap around my waist. He snuggles his head into my neck. I smile and turn around, I kiss him on the nose and turn back around. I get out of his grip and hand him his coffee. His face fell a bit when I handed it to him.
"What are those?" He asks softly, rolling up my sleeves. I stay quiet. I start to silently cry until he hugs me tight. He carries me too the couch, sets me down and gets the coffees. He turns on a movie and that's what we did for the whole day.

———————-
Hope you enjoyed the short series
439 Words including a/n.