Corbyn: Poison

The boys and I were on tour. I danced for them while they sang a couple songs. At the moment I was downstairs studying (online courses) when I hear someone come down the stairs.

~ Zach's POV

I had been woken up by and weird feeling in my stomach. I head downstairs to get a glass of water from the kitchen. I see that Y/N is still up studying.
"Shouldn't you be asleep?" I mumble, the pain in my stomach getting worse.
"I have to finish this then I will go to bed." As she says that I fall and grip on the table for support. She notices and grabs me to help me.
"We should get you to the hospital." I nod not being able to speak. We drive to the hospital and she keeps me talking, asking about tour and new singles coming out. As we reach the hospital she steadies me but she is getting weaker and weaker. She leans on a car for support.

We end up helping each other to the entrance when we are greeted by nurses. I get on one of the beds and get taken away. I head towards a room and a fall asleep.

~ Y/N's POV

I get a feeling in my stomach and I have to lean on the nurse for support. She pushes me towards a bed.
"Who do I contact?" The nurse asks. I open my phone.
"Call everyone on my favourites, they are in order of priority." I soon fall unconscious.

~Corbyn's POV

I get woken up by a call from Y/N. The person on the other end says that Y/N and Zach have been admitted to hospital. I shoot up and go wake up the boys and mama Herron. We all call an Uber and go to the hospital. I don't speak the whole ride.

As soon as we reach the hospital, mama Herron and I are the first ones out, heading towards the entrance. The nurses show us their room, they are sharing a room for space.

"They both have food and blood poisoning. Ms Y/L/N is worse but still affects both of them." The doctor leaves and we stay behind. A nurse takes us to Zach's and Y/N's room

Mama Herron and I go in first. Myta goes straight to Zach's side and hug him. I look over to Y/N's bed, she is still unconscious. I hold her cold hand. The other boys come in. We talk softly.

———————————-
Ed Sheeran is coming to my city but all the tickets were sold out too quickly😭😭😭

I'll do a part 2

444 Words