Party

Mione's POV

Mione's POV

"Hey girls, so what's on the agenda today?" I ask Kula and Tama. They're both laying in the shade when I found them. Nala was out hunting with her mother, Anita and the three huntresses. Aunt Sarabi and her sisters were on patrol, had taken Mheetu with them. Zira and he girls were hunting. Papa was looking after Nuka today.

"I heard of a party in a secret oasis" Tama says lifting her head from Kula's front legs.

"There's nothing better to do" Kula says stretching. "You coming princess?" she asks me.

"I don't know" I mumble thinking it through. Just then I hear my father roaring. "Never-mind, lets get out of here" I tell them. We all run off away from pride rock laughing. Tama leads the way to the party.

(Pride rock) Scar's POV

"Have you three seen my daughter?" I ask Shenzi and her brothers.

"I think I saw her and two of her friends running away from pride rock" Banzai states.

"I'm sure she's just enjoying her day off" Shenzi assures me.

"I want you three to go find them and bring them back. Something isn't right" I tell them. They leave as Nuka appears. "Come Nuka, I shall show the best place about pride rock" I tell him. Before leading him to the highest ledge the over looks the entire pride lands.

(Secret oasis: http://pridelands.eu/pictures/tlk2/20/simbas_pride_3417_thumb.jpg) Mione's POV

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Kula asks Tama.

"Positive, Rafiki told me" Tama states. "Who knows, we might meet our prince charming tonight" she adds.

"There's going to be rogue lions?" I ask her.

"Yep" Tama says smiling.

"What sort of party is this sis?" Kula asks her unsure.

"A party for single animals to find mates" Tama states.

"I don't want or need a mate" I snap annoyed.

"Come on, it'll be fun" she assures me.

"Fine, but if any lion tries to mount me. I'm leaving" I tell her. We reach the end of a tunnel and see a beautiful garden. "It's beautiful" I say and Kula nods her head in agreement.