King's Return

Mione's POV

Mione's POV

"Nala watch your back!" I shout swiping away two hyenas that had tried to sneak up on her. I notice Simba cornered by half a dozen hyenas and snarl. "Anita watch Nala's back, I'm going to help Simba" I state and run towards him. "Picking on my cousin, big mistake" I growl tackling three hyenas away from him.

Just then Rafiki appears and gets the other hyenas off of Simba. Whacking them with his stick and I smirk. "Simba, he's trying to get away!" I yell spotting my father sneaking away from the fight.

"I got him, protect my mother" he tells me before running after pap with a snarl. I notice a hyena going to bite my aunt's neck. I snarl grabbing it by the scruff and toss it off of pride rock.

"No one touches my aunt" I snarl standing at my full height. Only half of the hyenas remain. "Dwala, Sarafina watch my aunt. I'm going to help Simba, whether he likes it or not" I state. They nod their heads and I take off in the direction Simba had gone. Around the edge of pride rock.

"Where are you?" I ask aloud when I hear my father's roar. I take off following the sound. As I get closer I see something thrown over the edge. When I get there Simba was looking over the edge. "Simba" I say striding over to him.

"I'm sorry Mione, it had to be done" he says.

"I understand, besides he wasn't the lion my mother loved and told me about. He wasn't a great father" I tell him rubbing against him. "Lets rejoin the others, I want to introduce you to my mother" I say with a smile. He nods his head and we make our way back down to the entrance as it starts to rain. Putting out the fire and to see all the hyenas gone. And everyone ok with no fatal injuries.

"Mione!" mum shouts and I run over to her. She was standing with Aunt Sarabi and Nala.

"I missed you so much" I tell her rubbing my head against her's purring. I notice Simba do the same with Nala and his mother. I smile happily. "Mum I'd like to introduce you to my cousin, Simba. The true king of the pride lands" I state.

"An honour to meet you Simba, you look just like your father" mum says with a smile. "He'd be mighty proud of you and your mother. Thank you Sarabi for protecting Mione from Scar's influence" she states.

"She's family" she states and rubs her head against my mothers. Just then there was a rattle and we look up. Over to Rafiki. Simba heads over to him and pulls him into a hug.

"It is time" Rafiki tells him when they pull away. Simba nods and starts to climb pride rock. When Simba reaches the submit he looks up to the sky as the clouds part a little as it continues to rain. He then lets out a mighty roar and we join him. The true king has returned and taken his rightful place in the circle of life.

"So what happens now, King Simba?" Nala asks bowing her head. But he lifts it up and licks her cheek.

"You need never bow to me" he states. "Will you be my queen?" he asks. Nala tackles him happily and rubs her nose against his. They get up and sit side by side. "So who are you?" he asks my mother's pride.

"The Green Lands pride, Mione was apart of it before I was overthrown. Her mother Coco, sent her here to live with her father. Fearing for her life, I took back control and set my sister to retrieve her. But Scar was already ruling and hyenas were everywhere. We made a plan to rid this land of the Hyenas and stop Scar's rein. But we never planned to take over" Nick explains.

"I thank you for your help and feel free to stay the night to regain your strength" Simba tells them. "Aunt Coco you are welcome to stay her" he adds.

"Thank you Simba, but my place is with my pride" she tells him. "What about you Mione?" she asks me.

"I love it here, but miss the Green Lands" I tell them.

"Why don't we form a treaty?" Aunt Sarabi suggests. "Zira and her pride is still out there. So are the hyenas, even if they have been driven for the Pride Lands. It would be good to have another pride as an ally. That way Coco, Xeno, Mheetu, Sarafina, Nala and Mione can see each other whenever they want" she explains.

"Excellent idea mum" Simba states. "Xeno, Mheetu you both are welcome to rejoin this pride" he adds.

"Yeah mum, sissy" Mheetu cheers hugging Sarafina.

"Mione you can remain here or join your mother in the Green Lands. But you will always be welcome here" Simba tells me.

"You're always welcome in the Green lands also" Nick states.

"Mum I love you and have missed you lots. But this is home now and my pride. No offense to you or Nick, but I don't want to Queen of my own pride. I just want to hunt and help look after the next generation. I will visit you and never forget my first home or pride" I assure them.

"I'm pride of you my daughter" mum states. "Now I think we should all rest, the leaders can discuss the treaty tomorrow. While some of us hunt" she say. We all agree and go into the main den. I lay down with my old pride savoring the time I have with them. I even meet Abby's cubs Mimi and Taka. Hopefully he doesn't turn out like his name sake.

A/N

Picture above of the Pride lands after four months. Video above of Simba becoming king and picture in chapter of teenage Mheetu, Taka and Mimi.