War Preparation

Mione's POV

"Father, please reconsider" Kiara says walking past Tiifu and Zuri.

"You will not go anywhere without an escort from now on" Simba tells her.

"NO! That's not..." Kiara tries to protest.

"He used you to get to me" Simba tells her.

"NO! He loves me... for me!" Kiara shouts.

"Because you are my daughter! You will not leave Pride Rock. You will stay where I can keep an eye on you, away from him" he explains.

"You don't know him!" Kiara shouts.

"I know he's following in Scar's paw prints! And I must follow in my father's" Simba tells her.

"You'll never be Mufasa!" Kiara says firmly, stunning all of us. Before running into the den sobbing.

"Pali, come here" I order and she approaches me. "There's going to be a war. I need you and your daughters to take my cubs to the Green lands. Ask for King Mheetu, tell him wants happening. Stay there and protect my cubs" I tell her.

"I will do so, right away" she tells me before going to find her daughters.

"You're doing the right thing Mione, I must go speak to Simba and Kopa" Draco tells me.

"I'll see you once our cubs are safe" I tell him smiling. I go to the den and smile sadly at my sleeping cubs. Pali approaches me with her daughters.

"Queen Mione, are you sure about this?" Zuri asks me.

"Neither you or Tiifu is ready for this fight, you must be kept safe along with my cubs. Your mother is taking to an ally pride of ours. They'll keep you safe until we deal with Zira and her pride. Then we can be a family again" I assure them.

"We'll protect them with our lives my queen" Tiifu assures me.

"Remember, ask for King Mheetu. He is Nala's younger brother" I tell Pali. "Now go, the rain will cover your scent" I tell them as I look at the rain clouds. Tiifu picks up Coco and Zuri picks up Storm. They follow Pali out of the den and away from pride rock.

I go find Draco and he hugs me as I wipe. "It's the right thing, they're safer in the green lands" he assures me.

"I know, I just miss them" I tell him. He licks my tears away and I give him a small smile. "Lets end this war, once and for all" I tell him.

"We will" he assures me.

"Look, there's Simba" I say as I see him heading for Papa's old den. We follow him as it starts to rain. We all enter and shake ourselves dry. To see Timon and Pumba fighting each other.

"What are you doing?" Simba demands and they stop.

"Good question, let me ask you one" Timon tells him.

"Hypothetically" Pumba adds.

"Very hypothetical, there's this guy" Timon tells us.

"But he's not a lion" Pumba tells us.

"No not a lion, diffidently not a lion" Timon assures us. "And his daughter you see, vanished" Timon says crossing his arms.

"Kiara's gone?" Simba and I demand. Just then Zazu flies into the cave.

"Sires, the Outsiders are on the attack, heading this way. It's war!" Zazu shouts at us.

"Zazu find Kiara" I order.

"We'll assemble the lions" Draco tells Simba.

"Move now" Simba orders and we run out of the cave. We gather everyone and head for the cliff side by the dammed river. Timon and Pumba come with us. Soon Zira appears with her pride.

"It's over Mione, Simba. I have dreamed of nothing else for years" Zira sneers.

"You really need to find yourself a hobby Zira" I say growling.

"This is your last chance Zira, go home" Simba tells her.

"I am home" she sneers. "Attack!" she shouts and her pride charges. We charge them roaring. Once back up arrives, she's done for. But I'll take pleasure in defeating her.

(Meanwhile with Kiara and Kovu) Third Persons POV

"Hey, look, we are one" Kovu says looking at his and Kiara's reflection. " Let's get outta here. We'll run away together! And start a pride... all our own" he tells her.

"Kovu, we have to go back" Kiara says while nuzzling him under the chin.

"You're kidding. But we're finally together" Kovu says shocked.

"Our place is with our pride" Kiara tells him. "If we run away, they'll be divided forever" she states. He agrees and they start running back towards pride rock. But they arrive at a canyon to see Zira and Simba's pride fighting each other. Mione's pride helping Simba's. They share a look and head for the dam, to cross the canyon.

A/N

Video above of Kiara and Mufasa's argument. Picture above of Tiifu and Zuri blocking Kiara.